Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually been enjoying all the episodes this season. :D

How is Myka being out of character, BG? I thought she was acting like herself as usual. :huh

I guess everyone sees it differently. For me, her behavior 2 episodes ago seemed a bit, out there.

I haven't seen the latest episode because there's a break and I wanted to have something to watch during the break. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to see it tonight.

Need to get back into this show - can't recall why I stopped watching, but it wasn't due to the quality

Question: are they still doing really blatant product placement in each episode, ala twizzlers?

I just wish Myka would find a hairbrush pronto!

:lol :lol :rotfl:lol

I guess everyone sees it differently. For me, her behavior 2 episodes ago seemed a bit, out there.

I haven't seen the latest episode because there's a break and I wanted to have something to watch during the break. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to see it tonight.

Well in Myka's defense...she did experience insta-preggers! :lol

To be honest...I haven't really noticed! :huh :lol

Fair enough. I remember the only time it bugged was when the main cop lady had indicated (in an earlier ep that she didn't like sweets), then in her school reunion ep, not only did they have twizzlers in the scene where she 'signs in' but they had her talk about it....

They actually do a lot of product placement. There's just not as blatant as on Rizzoli and Isles. That **** gets ridiculous.

Fair enough. I remember the only time it bugged was when the main cop lady had indicated (in an earlier ep that she didn't like sweets), then in her school reunion ep, not only did they have twizzlers in the scene where she 'signs in' but they had her talk about it....

Now I'm going to be looking for all the different products being placed on the show! :lol

So HG was the one Artie called, I wasn't convinced, but I'm happy to be wrong :) As long as she doesn't get herself killed again seeing as she's figured out Artie's used the Astrolabe, woman is too smart for her own good.

Is it just me or was it way too easy for that girl to become a warehouse agent? :dunno

Last edited:
Is it just me or was it way too easy for that girl to become a warehouse agent? :dunno

Yeah, a little too easy indeed. I just don't get it. But now do we trust her, or not?

She could have just genuinely been excited about all of the endless wonder. Or she could have an ulterior motive. Will be interesting to see.

And to have HG back feels great. I can't wait to see her next week. I also loved seeing Kosan, as he's my favorite regent. He's so sexy.

Yeah, a little too easy indeed. I just don't get it. But now do we trust her, or not?

She could have just genuinely been excited about all of the endless wonder. Or she could have an ulterior motive. Will be interesting to see.

And to have HG back feels great. I can't wait to see her next week. I also loved seeing Kosan, as he's my favorite regent. He's so sexy.

I have a feeling she's up to no good. Seems like a weird way to introduce a character (and the place she worked). There has to be more to it.

And more HG. :yess:

I agree...far too easy for her to become a Warehouse Agent.

Considering that they are supposed to be powerful people, they should know better. And we know Kosan is the man! So I can't wait to see what angle he's working, and how HG will fit into it all.

She's not going to become an agent though, but a Regent, which are always just civilians like Pete's mother, who was a school teacher. Pete doesn't have any bad vibes about her so I don't think she's going to be up to anything bad as of yet.

She's not going to become an agent though, but a Regent, which are always just civilians like Pete's mother, who was a school teacher. Pete doesn't have any bad vibes about her so I don't think she's going to be up to anything bad as of yet.

Yes, but she will be able to gain all knowledge. And if she's bad...this isn't good.

Back