War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: war machine...

400042press214376606.jpg

Hi Guys, after successfully finishing my custom Battle Damaged Iron Man Maquette (which you can see on my display thread on the "show your shelves" section...) i have now turned my attention to doing the same with my War Machine maquette to have a matching pair!! The completed Customised War Machine Maquette pics will be up this Friday! Just finished with the battle damage, now starting on the base...then will come the "pier de resistance" when i line the 2 bad boys up together for the ultimate Iron Man 2 battle scene pic!

Re: war machine...

It's probably going to be difficult. Do you know why it's not working?

Nope, the outlet shows sign of power but I think it might be connectivity issue or something. The lights were barely used on the statue and one day it just won't turn on

That's why I'd rather have no light up.
Probably just lost a couple of hundred in value.

I like the light up, but I can live with out it. To save money and wear and tear down the line...

I'd honestly prefer they use a glow in the dark paint on the arc reactor so it glowed at night only.

Sorry to dig up this old thread, but there used to be someone on this board who made all the screen accurate military decals for this statue. Does anyone know how to find the decals or the guy that made them? If so it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi there. What is the good price for like new War Machine Maquette with original box, normal version? I have one for sale.

Hi everyone, asking for a favor. Can someone measure the exact tallest part of this piece. It states 20 inches but I've got 19.75 in space and wanted to see if its even doable.

Thanks

Back