War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: war machine...

buffy010.jpg

I can see her panties.:hi5:

For the asking price, the arc reactor should be detailed.....................................I still like it, though.:dunno

Pure awesomeness :rock Ordered.

This is all I need to see to justify the price.

400042_press21-001.jpg

I will find the money!

For the asking price, the arc reactor should be detailed.....................................I still like it, though.:dunno

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure War Machine doesn't use an arc reactor for its power, plus it looks just like that in the film...

Easy order for me. One of the best sculpts of WM from the movie.
Not bad if you are getting as a duo. Good price I think.

I didn't buy the Mark VI for that much either. I replied in another thread about this, but I'm curious as to what makes this line $200 more than other SS pieces at the same size that also light up?

What makes this line $200 more than the other SS pieces? It's what the market will bear...simple as that. Legacy is charging $200 more because they understand that IM is a hot property, and they know that SS collectors will pay a premium for a good looking, well built piece.

It's the same rationale SS used when they elected to charge $360 for the Spidey Comiquette when Venom and Carnage were $250. Spidey is top tier character and therefore they could charge a premium.

Manufacturers will also tell you that increased material costs have lead to rising prices. I imagine that is true, but I also think they are not going to pass up opportunities to charge a premium if they think they can get enough folks to plunk down their cash.

20 inches. It must be gorgeous to have these in your very own possession.

Easily ordered. Cant beat the price for a 1/4 Duo from a such a renowned company.

forgive my ignorance, but what else has Legacy Effects produced (other than this and iron man)? I am not familiar with them.

Back