• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Arnie Terminator 1:1 lifesize bust - Uk buyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I have a brand new still inbox if still interested, I also have all Sideshow 1:1 replicas and busts and will be parting with them soon... I am based in the UK/Manchester and currently an active member on the Statue Forum and theimportforums with 95+ 100% positive feedback as well as 216 100% positive feedback on ebay under the same nick (djhilalo)...

BTW mine is number 95/750 and here is an old picture when it first arrived, like I said it's boxed up and put aside together with all the other stuff:

Last edited:
Hi there, I have a brand new still inbox if still interested, I also have all Sideshow 1:1 replicas and busts and will be parting with them soon... I am based in the UK/Manchester and currently an active member on the Statue Forum and theimportforums with 95+ 100% positive feedback as well as 216 100% positive feedback on ebay under the same nick (djhilalo)...

BTW mine is number 95/750 and here is an old picture when it first arrived, like I said it's boxed up and put aside together with all the other stuff:

really interested in the arnie - do you also have others like, which ones

really interested in the arnie - do you also have others like, which ones
I have pmed U back bout Arnie...

I will be creating a sale thread soon, meanwhile what I've got for sale Terminator-wise are:

*List of FS items removed by mod. Wrong section and no prices listed*

I have posted some old pictures of some of what I got in here

Last edited by a moderator:
Back