Wand Company TOS Tricorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wand Company is finally showing off the Tricorder they've been working on for years.

I have to say it's looking very impressive and if they can stick to the sub 500 price tag that would be perfect.

Looks like it's going to be the same level of quality as their Communicator, and Phaser. Those two are in the top 5 of my collection.

Really looking forward to finally getting this later this year to complete the TOS set.

Really nice piece, did they have a formal PO for this?

I hope they eventually venture into the TNG era and do the same.

Really nice piece, did they have a formal PO for this?

I hope they eventually venture into the TNG era and do the same.
Pre Order is coming soon I think by end of summer.

Factory entertainment is venturing down the TNG route. However I have found their stuff not as good in quality, less functionality and much higher in price.

I watched that video a few days ago, and the functionality on this thing is INSANE! Can't wait to add it to the showcase!

I wish they would re-issue their other Trek releases as well. I only managed to get one of each Communicator and Tricorder, but I was able to secure two Phasers. Always room for a few more Phasers! Especially at the quality of these remarkable ones from TWC. But they are going for up to $4,400 a piece on Ebay with the average being around $1,500 or so.

I watched that video a few days ago, and the functionality on this thing is INSANE! Can't wait to add it to the showcase!

I wish they would re-issue their other Trek releases as well. I only managed to get one of each Communicator and Tricorder, but I was able to secure two Phasers. Always room for a few more Phasers! Especially at the quality of these remarkable ones from TWC. But they are going for up to $4,400 a piece on Ebay with the average being around $1,500 or so.
They re released the communicator like a year or two ago. Had some new sound elements to it. Think it was last year or the year before.

Is the phaser going for that much now? Damn.

They re released the communicator like a year or two ago. Had some new sound elements to it. Think it was last year or the year before.

Is the phaser going for that much now? Damn.

Yep! CRAZY!

IMG_8590.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2748171466...9qjy6DYTui&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

For 5K it better actually shoot!

Seems like a good investment to buy two or more of these type of collectibles and a sell off the extras down the road.

Back