Wampa Statue ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myc

Super Freak
Reaction score
You guys think a WAMPA STATUE in 1/6 (about 18" high ) or 1/4 (about 25") would be something interesting to have ? The costs on this would not be cheap because of the mass he has… what are your thoughts ??

sw-wampa-statue.jpg

Whoa, that would be cool.

Personally, if you're going to go big I would be interested in seeing a cool Bantha.

I think the SS dio was around 1/7? It would be interested to see if that could be topped.

You guys think a WAMPA STATUE in 1/6 (about 18" high ) or 1/4 (about 25") would be something interesting to have ? The costs on this would not be cheap because of the mass he has… what are your thoughts ??

sw-wampa-statue.jpg

As a companion piece to the upcoming Tauntaun and Luke Hoth - it'd be great.

And, as an owner of your work, I know it would be nothing short of superb!

MYC,
Wow great website! Very impressed with your talent. I have 2 questions. 1) Have you ever considered doing a statue in bronze? 2) have you considered doing more 1/6 environments.

I saw your "in progress" work on Felucian (sp?) mushrooms. I would love to have more environments etc for my 1/6 collection. I think environments add so much to a dio or shelf. I would thin my collection greatly if I had a few good environmental extras to go with my top figures.

Thanks a lot guys !! Really appreciate the feedback ! :) I still think people prefer character over creatures to be honest.. but will see :)

@Cc3680 thanks a lot also to you :) Yes the felucian mushrooms will be for Aaayla Secura Premium Format instead of the helmet exclusive.. what does not make any sense to me and many others…

Never really thought about doing more environments .. but its a cool idea I have to say ! :) Do you have any specifics in mind ?

ABout doing statues in bronze. not really.. I tried the faux bronze paint up.. but its just not the same. Casting in real bronze is a very complicated and expensive procedure and is something I don't think I am going into anytime soon ..sorry :(

Well I'm not the best at idea but for environmental things.

Maybe some kind of snow drift or part of an ice cave. Sideshow has Hoth stuff coming out. It could be cool to have someone displayed with a snow drift. Maybe incorporate a stand into it? A tatooine cliff for maul to stand on as he surveys the desolate valley below. An escape pod 1/2 buried in the sand would look good with sand troopers. 1/6 carbonite han with working lights? Dagobah tree stump. death star trash compactor. Inside Hoth base. Ewok village? Ewoks themselves? Blast doors for qui Gon to melt. Bantha.

I do not have any statues. But maybe part of a rancor to place Luke in. (rancor Head and arm). Sarlacc pit or part of a skiff. Falcon ramp or ladder to x-wing. A heep of droids for clones or jedi to stand over.

I know these are not all characters and some would be huge. I was just trying to brainstorm. Maybe some generic base that would be nice to display figures on yet has a star wars feel.

Sorry I thought you had something particular in mind.. it sounded like that :D These are great ideas and yes.. good stuff for brain storming ;) Will see what we come up with in the future :)

So no buy in on a bantha, eh? :dunno

Ha! No worries...I'm probably the only freak who would want one. I'm looking forward to what ever project you decide, your stuff is brilliant and I wish I could do what you do.

Bantha hm ??? wow.. that would be another huge thingi !!! :D Would be amazing.. but I doubt a strong demand ...either Wampa or Bantha ...

Thanks a lot Solo.. but honestly you are very talented in your customization !!! Love your stuff !

So no buy in on a bantha, eh? :dunno

Ha! No worries...I'm probably the only freak who would want one. I'm looking forward to what ever project you decide, your stuff is brilliant and I wish I could do what you do.

you would not be the only one :hi5:

"build it and they shall come" :wink1:

I am 100% in for both. Maybe make them a bit smaller to get more interest? say 1/7 scale?

TEMPTING... :) will see .. I really like to get couple characters down first... but as said.. its tempting :)

Back