WAKE and his Custom AMC figures on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it saved Denny from getting in trouble, then sure. Why not.

I'm pretty sure that he made those dioramas himself, maybe with some help though.

A lot of the figures there are actually one of a kind pieces that he commissioned.

I checked his thread and he does make the dios. So yeah, I think it is fine especially when his dioramas are impressive looking.

If it saved Denny from getting in trouble, then sure. Why not.

I'm pretty sure that he made those dioramas himself, maybe with some help though.

A lot of the figures there are actually one of a kind pieces that he commissioned.

Some if those figures are sculptor headsculpts with SilentSurfer paintwork and Yunsil tailored clothing I believe. Only the Walking Dead stuff I think is all Denny.

:lol I was just poking a bit of fun at it but to be fair I think he did have some or all parts in creating those dios.

Some if those figures are sculptor headsculpts with SilentSurfer paintwork and Yunsil tailored clothing I believe. Only the Walking Dead stuff I think is all Denny.

:lol I was just poking a bit of fun at it but to be fair I think he did have some or all parts in creating those dios.

The Walking Dead figures were what that Denny got in trouble from... wasn't there some sort of issue with their Michonne figure? That might not be true, I can't remember.

And if my memory serves me correctly, yes, a lot of his figures are Rocco commissions, definitely his Mike and Fring figures.

I think he also commissioned the furniture for those dios, but I'm pretty sure he put it all together. Clearly he didn't create those figures, but yeah, you would get that impression watching the commercial without context.

I think he also commissioned the furniture for those dios, but I'm pretty sure he put it all together. Clearly he didn't create those figures, but yeah, you would get that impression watching the commercial without context.

True. We all know he didn't create the figures from scratch. However, those who are watching the ads and do not know much about 1/6 figures other than hot toys and collecting gi joes/mego as a child, would get the impression he did everything. I guess the dilemma is how AMC presents the ad since I am sure Wake has told them he didn't make the figures from scratch. On the other hand, AMC wouldn't want to create the people making the headsculpt and clothing considering that they have a 1/6 license with 3zero

I think everyone is reading into it way toooo much.

It was a fan commercial and that's it.
He put all the dio's and figures together as a fan and that's all that matters.
All of us have figures that we didn't make, but we have them as fan's of the subject matter.

And now, when we look at the side of a milk carton with Wake's face on it, we know
he's still alive...:rotfl:lol:rotfl

A fellow collector on the boards was in charge of producing the spot and he is well aware of the work Omar did and didn't do on the figures.

To legally be able to show the custom unlicensed figures, the spot had to focus more on the dioramas

What bothered me that I found really strange is he sold a Iminime the good Eastwood figure with a repainted Iminime head. Why would you repaint the Iminime head? I was thinking the whole time he was selling a recast head as a real head.

What bothered me that I found really strange is he sold a Iminime the good Eastwood figure with a repainted Iminime head. Why would you repaint the Iminime head? I was thinking the whole time he was selling a recast head as a real head.
He had it repainted by Nathan Eakins I believe.

Back