VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I asked them on facebook in November the answer way 'postponed'... so should still be coming. VTS are always late as far as I know.
...but I wonder if there are enough buyers for this to justify the risk they are taking when releasing an unlicensed product. Dunno.

Right on! Thanks for replying. Good point tho.

I have pre-ordered and paid lady Anderson VTS since May 2016 from seller on Ebay. Anyone has any information regarding releasing, I am not sure I still have wait, or refund. Thanks for any current and major advice or information.
Anyone can send me link to official VTS Facebook page? :)

David

I have pre-ordered and paid lady Anderson VTS since May 2016 from seller on Ebay. Anyone has any information regarding releasing, I am not sure I still have wait, or refund. Thanks for any current and major advice or information.
Anyone can send me link to official VTS Facebook page? :)

David

i hope the seller is a reputable one, because it's way past 45 or 180 days so you aren't covered by ebay/paypal anymore.

We are in touch with seller, seller has 99,4% positive feedback and only 3 negative last 12 months, all negative are not around subject with refunding. Hope it'll be ok.

i hope the seller is a reputable one, because it's way past 45 or 180 days so you aren't covered by ebay/paypal anymore.

We are in touch with seller, seller has 99,4% positive feedback and only 3 negative last 12 months, all negative are not around subject with refunding. Hope it'll be ok.

Posted this elsewhere - but haven't had a response. I recently received my Judge Alvarez figure - but I'll be damned if I can get the helmet off. I'm assuming it was designed this way?

This is good news because I am well out of the paypal refund coverage period if it got cancelled lol its a bit annoying that they pushed the wasteland ranger and darkzone agent to the front of the queue, i guess its all based on interest and preorder numbers..

OneSixthKit via facebook said:
Mayday Mayday!!
According to authentic information, rebel assemble army preparing for final strike in coming week or two

10393726_10152224720372824_1575781366791130440_n.jpg

Was wondering why I didn't get an email.

Then I realised it's because I paid in full (for two of them) way back in early November...2015.

That's my oldest outstanding pre-order, followed closely by the Brother Production Max sculpt.

Yep me to, ordered from KG in November 2015. Finally Dredd is gonna get his rookie. :yess:

Was wondering why I didn't get an email.

Then I realised it's because I paid in full (for two of them) way back in early November...2015.

That's my oldest outstanding pre-order, followed closely by the Brother Production Max sculpt.

Brother Production Max already out for 1 month have you not got yours?

waiting someone to post actual pics as the ebay pic is horrible.

Brother Production Max already out for 1 month have you not got yours?

waiting someone to post actual pics as the ebay pic is horrible.

Where is this eBay pic? Hopefully someone will get this one soon. Some of the sellers claim to have it.

Back