VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you leave the helmet on?
The sculpt may have potential.

She looks good with the helmet. It's not that the face is awful, but the likeness is hard to see right now - maybe the likeness can get closer with the hair done right and a paint up.

I dont know, I'm still not happy with this overall, aj's shot couldnt help it look close to promo and as a whole it looks akward and disproportionate, the head sculpt is too big, chin comes nearly all the way down the neck. The knee pads look completely different to the promo, more like flat padded peices of fabric rather than a hard moulded shape. I was all for this but now theres so much im seeing wrong with it I'm almost regretting not going for art figures and changing the head sculpt.
Out of interest does anyone know if the hair sections are easily removed from the face sculpts? Would be easier to modify the hair if its seperate amd dont have to worry about heat damage to the face

She looks good with the helmet. It's not that the face is awful, but the likeness is hard to see right now - maybe the likeness can get closer with the hair done right and a paint up.

you should just let your AF Anderson helmet off and VTS helmet on.

Anyone looking to colour their elbow and knee pads, use this colour. It is bang on to the colour used in the movie. I used this on my full size suit , just dry brushing so there are some spots of black .

20170120_124458.jpg

every time a real actress photo is posted here i wonder why anybody would need this ugly impostor figure.

Because I can't afford the real actress, so the imposter figure will have to do.

Yeah...looks like they f'd this all up. Boots are too big (at least the shin guards are), knee pads are wrong shape & color, elbow pads-same problem, head sculpt is slightly off and the hair is a total disaster.

every time a real actress photo is posted here i wonder why anybody would need this ugly impostor figure.

Because it's probably the better option of the two that we are likely to ever have produced. I can't see any other company take a stab at this character to be honest.

Because it's probably the better option of the two that we are likely to ever have produced. I can't see any other company take a stab at this character to be honest.

Best option might be a mix up of the two with a new body and serious work on the VTS head.

You guys are really taking the piss out of her. In all honesty, I had to cancel it because there is just too much coming out this year but I already kind of regret it.

I think as a figure on the shelf, she looks pretty good in those latest blogger pics. There are screen inaccuracies of course but for an unlicensed figure that is pretty reasonably priced by today's standards, she looks the part she is supposed to and with the helmet on and Law Giver pointed, looks pretty bad ass.

The sculpt is not bad, it however did not receive the best paint job in the world so it leaves more of a doll-like impression than the initial proto pics but with good lighting and/or sitting in the detolf not bad at all.

The hair is poorly done at the hairline itself but otherwise is completely workable (If I wanted her hair slicked back then that would be an issue). Just take a bit of hair gel and work it through with your fingers and it will allow you to position it how you like it. I planed on taking a very small paint brush handle and curling it to give the ringlets look she has before all the crap with Mama goes down. Alternatively you can give her a more frazzled look as well. Yes, it is longer than the proto, but that gives you more to work with while styling and can always be tucked into the collar.

For all those wanting sculpted hair.. it would have required two head sculpts because sculpted hair that can allow a helmet on top would have looked like a helmet in and of itself... a bit of futzing with this and she will look good, that is no disaster by any means.

If I had more space in my collection I would not have canceled her.

What stuns me is that the pre-orders for this dried up in a really short time. (Before I could order) but now it's finally arrived, not only is it suddenly all over eBay - it's already been parted out!

If some think it's good enough, while still not ordering, that's great. Others have different opinions. Doesn't mean we won't purchase the figure but there are real issues here that weren't an issue with the prototype...it happens. We're on a forum designed to discuss...discuss...not just praise or trash...but to discuss. That includes both pro and con of the issue.

I personally wanted to pose the figure helmet-less as that's how she is for like 75% of the movie. When guys get it in hand, maybe opinions will change a bit but based off of what's been shared, the figure looks to have fallen short of what was being offered.

One of the real issues for me is I placed an order for this one because it looked like VTS was going to deliver a better product than AF...that ship seems to have sailed.

Back