Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

Great collection Voorhees27 mate, given me some good tips for my collection an how to display them.

Nice collection there my friend. I love the Detoff cases

Great collection Voorhees27 mate, given me some good tips for my collection an how to display them.

Make sure and post pics of your collection when you get a chance and thanks!

Nice collection there my friend. I love the Detoff cases

Thanks man, i've added a cool massive bookself from Ikea recently, its amazing, perfect for 12" figures. Pics of my new hobby room coming soon!

Damn fine collection bro. You have a RAMBO collection second to none!!!!:D

Thanks buddy, yeah its a bit obsessive but being one of the biggest First Blood fans (that I know of) I had to focus my collection around this character.

New Collectible Room

O.K. people I have FINALLY got my own collectible room so that being said here is a sneak peek at the setup thus far. I will be adding a couch and big screen t.v. soon!

Enjoy.

Cousy and classy room! Nice setup. I like those 3d posters.

Thanks bro, yeah its a smaller sized room but once the couch and t.v. are added i'll enjoy it more. I now have a Jason vs. Freddy "Jason" PF coming soon so it should blend in nicely.

Just picture adding a 46" projection t.v.? :lol I may have to crawl in there. :D

Back