Visionaries 1/6 Cyber Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stitch_Fett

Freakalicious
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I posted but I just wanted to share my latest batch of figures with you guys, lmkn what you think.

Thanks Chakaman, Here's some WIP's and final figure
VisionariesCyberMaul03.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul04.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul05.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul06.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul08.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul09.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul21.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul20.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul28.jpg

VisionariesCyberMaul29.jpg

Last edited:
Whoa, that is awesome! Thanks for the W.i.P. Thats a great use of the marmit body. Which head sculpt is that?

Katkuru that's the head from the electronic Maul (11") that you moved the torso and made sounds & swings the arms. Here's a pic with other figures for size reference.

IM001835.jpg

Top class work , imaginative and well executed . Brilliant. ( The other figures are pretty damn good as well !):clap

Thank you very much Thundergod, I love your snow pilot & biker scout and I was was toying around with the idea of using TT's for my mandos but your Fett just convince me :hi5:

:panic: :horror That is AWESOME!!!!!

:clap How did you make the legs exactly? To my knowlegde they didn't exist in 1/6 before this...

Awesome Customs!!!
I think I saw these on ebay a couple of weeks back, was that you selling? Anyway, you did a really nice job.

Hey cool! I just bumped into one of your eBay auctions (unless there's another stitch fett) so I took a look at your items, and noticed your custom Star Wars microman custom figures. It'd be cool if you posted a thread about what you did with those, seems very interesting!

Thank you guys for the words & support; Yes that's me on eBay trying to conquer the world one custom at the time (lol), I been there for the past 4 years selling toys and the custom RC & ARC Microman (I like calling them "Microclone") and other customs but since I felt that it was kind of conflicting posting since I was selling I didn't show them, but I guess 4 years are enough (lol). The microclone is a very special kind of figure because at 4" tall it's amazing how the armor from the sw figures can fit, I will made a thread about it in a few days now to Mr. Maul!!

The legs are a combination from Griveous & Marmit legs plus styrene (I love Styrene), I cut the knee from the Griveous and glued backwards, then made the middle section with 2 styrene pieces, hollowed the thigh from the marmit, cut the vents and added styrene to add detail (I told you I looooove Styrene :yess:), I also added small ball joints (from microman) to the ankle.

THIS is an AWESOME custom....I am not into that Cyborg Maul at all....but you did a great job on that custom...Thumbs up

Back