Vintage action figure geek turned sideshow freak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YoungJayNSC

Freakalicious
Reaction score
My Name is Jay I Go By the Stage Name of Young Jay when iam out Touring when iam Not Iam Just a Geek.... I Collect Vintage Action Figures and have Recently Ran Across Sideshow Figure Collections on Youtube and it Sparked my Curiosity and Everyone Was Talking about the Sideshow Freaks Forums so I Tried my Chances of Joining this Awesome Community

I Collect MOC Action Figure Villains Especially Kroenen from Hellboy and Abomination from the The Hulk Series, I Also Collect Vintage Action Figures like Secret Wars from the 80's and Uncanny X-Men from the 90's, I Also Collect Graded Comic Books I Am Working on getting a Signed Stan Lee Comic At Some Point and a Signed Hellboy Comic by Matt Mangola

I Just Bought my First Sideshow 1/6th Scale Figure The Non Exclusive Kroenen from Hell Boy I plan on Customizing a Replica of the SDCC Exclusive... AND IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE WITH A SDCC EXCLUSIVE KROENEN FOR SALE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I Just Want To Meet Other Collectors and Customizers and If Iam In your City for a Concert Make Sure you Hit Me Up and We will Get You On the VIP List

Catch me on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/CardboardColosseum

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Jay! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back