Very Hot S.W.A.T.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowzer

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know :dunno this is the wright section for this threat or this one already exists somewehere. It`s from Very Hot. I like the figure on these pics and you can buy it for a nice price.
Has someone got this figure and do you like it?

126972406.jpg

86351214.jpg

1070833182.jpg

81921112.jpg

And they are BIG like, too big for a Sideshow Art S. Buck big. Plus the quality sucks. Then again, I did buy from Storerooms and I think they swapped out things for cheaper quality ones :dunno

Basically Very Hot is a lower quality copy of Hottoys military. The cloth gears are passable. Ugly webbing. Bad paint app. ULTRA FRAGILE plastic buckle.

Basically Very Hot is a lower quality copy of Hottoys military. The cloth gears are passable. Ugly webbing. Bad paint app. ULTRA FRAGILE plastic buckle.
--

That pretty much sums up VERY HOT. Lower quality bootleg . . . ER . . . copy . . . ER . . . knock off . . . ER . . . rip off . . . of stuff from HOT TOYS . . . however . . . some collectors enjoy/like what they have to offer because it gives them a chance to acquire "copies" of HT stuff that are priced out of their range and/or long gone . . . moreover . . . VERY HOT actually offered some "original" offerings that are not available from HOT TOYS or a variation of previous offerings by HOT TOYS and inspired by other companies.

Depending on where you acquire VERY HOT stuff . . . you may be able to get a free BBI G-3-ish base/figure with the purchase of a VERY HOT boxed uniform set such as this one from here . . .

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1657

I acquired some VERY HOT desert three color body armor and they're actually not too bad for the price I paid.

Thanks i didnt know you buy it without a figure...But i bought it today anyway :yess: I like it and when i buy a body on Ebay the price for the whole figure is very nice too.

Do you think this body is good for the complete SWAT figure?

https://cgi.ebay.com/WT04-09-1-6-Action-Figure-SWAT-G3-Nude-Body-/140438831518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2ce819e

or this one: https://cgi.ebay.com/WT04-10-1-6-Action-Figure-Team-3-G3-Nude-Body-/140438831751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2ce8287

Or do you know a better one?

Last edited:
Yeah very hot stuff isn't the best in quality apparently but they are worth checking out I think. Some nice stuff they do. I like the new SDU sets. There's 3 different ones. They all have a gasmask with them which i'm desperately after loose!

Yeah looks very old school eh!? Haven't ordered, I don't like not knowing how much it will be in total before I commit to buying? Because if i've got it right they add shipping costs later? Hmm, will have a proper look tomorrow.

I wouldn't dis too hard on Very Hot. Their uniforms are one of the few that actually fit over HT muscle bods and TTAs without looking like "little brother" clothing and some of the accessories are fairly solid.

Yeah looks very old school eh!? Haven't ordered, I don't like not knowing how much it will be in total before I commit to buying? Because if i've got it right they add shipping costs later? Hmm, will have a proper look tomorrow.

If you pay by Paypal, they send you an paypal invoice with the total. You dont have to pay them if you dont like the price. They will just cancel the order.

I wouldn't dis too hard on Very Hot. Their uniforms are one of the few that actually fit over HT muscle bods and TTAs without looking like "little brother" clothing and some of the accessories are fairly solid.

Do you think one of the body`s is good for the complete SWAT figure?

https://cgi.ebay.com/WT04-09-1-6-Action-Figure-SWAT-G3-Nude-Body-/140438831518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2ce819e or this one:
https://cgi.ebay.com/WT04-10-1-6-Action-Figure-Team-3-G3-Nude-Body-/140438831751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b2ce8287

Or do you know a better one?

They're adequate. You're asking the wrong person though. I despise BBi bodies for their weak shoulders, moobies and ridiculously high crotches.

The very hot latest SDU sets are actually the re-release sets in new boxes. I also own a set myself for parts. The gas mask is my most wanted piece but it turn out not great. Cheap casting with rough surface and have sink mark on it, disappoint. The SDU vest is nice though.

The very hot latest SDU sets are actually the re-release sets in new boxes. I also own a set myself for parts. The gas mask is my most wanted piece but it turn out not great. Cheap casting with rough surface and have sink mark on it, disappoint. The SDU vest is nice though.

Why is that? I notice that some of the original gas mask go for 30.00 + on ebay. The are only a handful of characters I could think of that use it.

Back