Venom..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been out of Comic collecting for quite awhile now.
Could someone fill me in on this Chromium issue. Surely it was released well after the original? Im assuming at a very low run

and I guess my reg version isnt worth much compared to that price

Seems like movie hype always drives up prices of certain books. Hellboy comics were on the rise when that movie came out. Now they're just about down to the pre-movie level. I wouldn't be surprised if the Spiderman issues with Venom do the same.

I had this run, but sold them last year since I'm liquidating my collection. I could've gotten more for them if I had hung onto them until now, but I still made quite a profit on them since I purchased them when they came out for cover price less 10% comic shop discount.

I will be doing some comic box digging in the next couple days.
:monkey1

mfoga said:
Ask those who are offering nearly $400 for patient zero:lol

Sure, what did ya want to ask?

Action Comics #1 goes for an average of 1.2 Million Dollars last time I read anything about it in the paper. If I had the funds available I'd have it in a second. Call me crazy but that's how I roll. :rock

Jedi_Mike said:
Sure, what did ya want to ask?

Action Comics #1 goes for an average of 1.2 Million Dollars last time I read anything about it in the paper. If I had the funds available I'd have it in a second. Call me crazy but that's how I roll. :rock
Dude if you have 1.2 Million laying around you cn roll any way you want. :lol

If you had 1.2 million dollars, I would suggest you pay attractive, naked woman roll over you =)

daelith said:
If you had 1.2 million dollars, I would suggest you pay attractive, naked woman roll over you =)

1.2 or 2.1 Million PAYING women to roll over me naked is NOT how I roll....:lol

Shai Hulud said:
That statue is amazing !!!

It's not a statue it's actually a Horizon Model.

In fact, I have the model kit still unassembled. I can't paint to save my life so I've been waiting for years to find someone to assemble it and paint it for me. Every few years I take it out of the closet and look at it but eventually it just ends up back in the closet.:lol

Maybe one day...:monkey3

Back