VENOM, Sandman, & Goblin sneak pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys do know that Harry is NOT a Goblin right? He is supposed to be something stupid like "Night Rider" or something. They said this at SDCC.

Sandman looks like he just stepped out of the comic. Very nicely done.

Venom looks fantastic. This has to be one of the best interprations of the charcter in a long time. He looks just like you'd picture him. They added some of Spidey's web design, but they also did that to Spidey and it came out great. Very cool.

I bet Sony is furious :D

Buttmunch said:
You guys do know that Harry is NOT a Goblin right? He is supposed to be something stupid like "Night Rider" or something. They said this at SDCC.

Sandman looks like he just stepped out of the comic. Very nicely done.

Venom looks fantastic. This has to be one of the best interprations of the charcter in a long time. He looks just like you'd picture him. They added some of Spidey's web design, but they also did that to Spidey and it came out great. Very cool.

I bet Sony is furious :D

this is true. god i can't wait for the trailer tomorrow.

Seth Gecko said:
the new SM3 trailer:confused:

don't tell me you didn't know!!

I won't then. :eek: So its coming out tomorrow online? Or is it supposed to premier with something this weekend (and eventually make its way on line)?

Buttmunch said:

That's good to know. I have a feeling that every villian is going to be eclipsed by Venom anyway.

Buttmunch said:
I won't then. :eek: So its coming out tomorrow online? Or is it supposed to premier with something this weekend (and eventually make its way on line)?

From MR's blog:

"Spider-Man 3" will receive a TV and online blitz Thursday night when Columbia Pictures unveils a 2-1/2-minute trailer at 10 p.m. in a "road block" across Viacom's online brands and CBS' TV network -- six months before the film's May 4 premiere.

On CBS, the spot will air after "CSI" and before the James Woods legal drama "Shark." On Comedy Central, the trailer will run before a new "South Park" episode, while MTV will show the spot before a new "Real World/Road Rules Challenge." Other TV networks airing the trailer include BET, Logo, MTV2, Spike TV and VH1, with each supporting the event with custom! promotions. In addition, 14 online destinations from Viacom's networks are supporting the airing, including AddictingGames.com, AddictingClips.com, BET.com, MTV.com, IFilm.com, Nick.com, ComedyCentral.com, GameTrailers.com, LogoOnline.com, Neopets.com, SpikeTV.com, The-N.com, VH1.com, and Xfire.com.

Back