• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Venom 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bust has been displayed, therefore I won't call it mint, but near mint/excellent. It has been taken care of very well, comes from a smoke/pet free home, and was dusted on a regular basis with a soft make-up brush and canned air. The art box is also in great shape, but the brown shipper isn't included.
Art box and bust will be professionally packed at a UPS store prior to shipping to ensure safe arrival.

$1150 plus shipping and paypal fees

I'M OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS

Last edited:
Still available...

I'm also open to trades on the following:

Grey Hulk PF
Green Hulk vs. Spiderman exclusive

Weekend price drop!!!!!!!

Good for fellow freaks only!!!!!!!!

hmmm, you wouldn't be interested in say..... a green hulk (just so happen to have an extra one) no wait it is grey, damn now i'll have to check.:banghead

hmmm, you wouldn't be interested in say..... a green hulk (just so happen to have an extra one) no wait it is grey, damn now i'll have to check.:banghead

:lol:lol:lol

I'll ship it through Fedex or USPS as well. I know how much of a pain UPS has been for ya.

So I guess the Grey Hulk deal is a no go?

IMG_1018 (Large).JPG

Damn those two little spots....

IMG_1025 (Large).JPG

Back