Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, one thing's for sure, all the people who have been waiting years for this will get much better Vaders than what was originally offered.

Usually I stear clear of the boards , just keeping an eye once in while , I will defend my man as much as I can . Firstly everyone WILL get there figures even tho some only ever paid a small deposit and because of the time taken no more will be asked. Secondly over the years a few 'customisers' have disappeared owing many people a lot of money , not so with Glenn. I won't bore you with the whys' , but we have both had the most hideous of times these past 24 months. We are both sorry for the delays , on the plus side the last two vaders to have gone out have pleased the recipients no end , surpassing their expectations. Doc usually updates for Glenn but is having 'sign in' issues as I understand .

image.jpgimage.jpg

Usually I stear clear of the boards , just keeping an eye once in while , I will defend my man as much as I can . Firstly everyone WILL get there figures even tho some only ever paid a small deposit and because of the time taken no more will be asked. Secondly over the years a few 'customisers' have disappeared owing many people a lot of money , not so with Glenn. I won't bore you with the whys' , but we have both had the most hideous of times these past 24 months. We are both sorry for the delays , on the plus side the last two vaders to have gone out have pleased the recipients no end , surpassing their expectations. Doc usually updates for Glenn but is having 'sign in' issues as I understand .

That's very gracious of Glenn. And I do appreciate that. :duff

Wow, amazing progress so far, I have to admit, it looks superior than SS's second attempt, even though it's still a WIP. :clap

That's very gracious of Glenn. And I do appreciate that. :duff

Wow, amazing progress so far, I have to admit, it looks superior than SS's second attempt, even though it's still a WIP. :clap

I only can second this
Son information on the status would be nice of our orders

And thank you for the continuous efforts

This hardly qualifies as a Hurricane Vader anymore, but here is mine (old school basic ANH version) that's been updated with an lforigno tunic and cape, and most recently, the shoulder armor, chest box, belt and gloves from the new SSC figure. :)

Hi , Doc is currently on holiday , so photographic updates are on hold, we now have ssc new Vader in hand , and some inspiration has been found how to improve ours, a brand new mask has been created with 'accurate' internals , NOT sideshows interpretation , but accurate to the prop used in the movie. As ultranimators is complete it will come with its current non internally detailed mask which fits the rest of the helmet and a seperate mask from the new mold with full detailing . We have also had a circuit board made to incorporate the correct blink sequence from the movie, for the chest box.a new set of inner robes have been created for ultranimators as we found they did not sit right, and that design carried forward to all others.
Steph x

Back