V2 Artmedia Endo Arm 1:1 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone bought one of these? What's it like? Quality etc?

Arm1.jpg

Display looks very good, lights up.

Hmm looks good, though the distance from the hand to the elbow, does it look too short or is it just me?

Maybe the bottom part is throwing us off visually :lol. The case does look reall great indeed :rock

Looks like a very nice piece.

Not too keen on the font on the plaque though, looks very out of place and not the one that was used for Cyberdyne itself. Which I think was a Times New Roman. The font to Terminator 1 is used at T2:3D.

Is also missing the coloured triangle in the Cybderdyne logo. Which is typically the right hand triangle is inverse in colour to the other 2 (Occasionally the Top one is different instead)

I know you're not meant to post links to live auctions but the guy/gal seems to be an ebay seller with other replica props.

Just google "V2 Artmedia" and you'll find it

the arm is approximately $775 (converted from Euro's)

I know you're not meant to post links to live auctions but the guy/gal seems to be an ebay seller with other replica props.

Just google "V2 Artmedia" and you'll find it

the arm is approximately $775 (converted from Euro's)

he has some nice items, but there way over priced

To me I would rather have the SIDESHOW or CINEMA REPLICAS versions over this piece. In my opinion it's a glorified RESIN KIT. For the $775 US I would put that toward hunting down a SIDESHOW on Ebay and bidding on it. The V2 version does not look CHROMED but just painted. To each his own but I would pass. :D

To me I would rather have the SIDESHOW or CINEMA REPLICAS versions over this piece. In my opinion it's a glorified RESIN KIT. For the $775 US I would put that toward hunting down a SIDESHOW on Ebay and bidding on it. The V2 version does not look CHROMED but just painted. To each his own but I would pass. :D

thats exactly what it is an expensive resin kit lol

Oww! But nar. Its not right. Damn. Still waiting for a good 1:1 Endo-Arm to pop up. *sigh*

Back