Utapau Shadow Trooper Mini Helmet Exclusive!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still available. Guess they're not as hot as people would have thought. :lol

Still, when the flippers hit e-bay with them, we'll have to see...

I think a lot of people are buying one to keep and one to flip. There will be a lot on eBay in the next few weeks, but 500 is still not a huge total edition size for the final Star Wars item from Master Replicas.

I think a lot of people are buying one to keep and one to flip. There will be a lot on eBay in the next few weeks, but 500 is still not a huge total edition size for the final Star Wars item from Master Replicas.

although at 3500, didn't seem to help pj as a corsair as the final lotr weta piece from ss.

still available today on ss site. :google

Oh I know. I picked up two myself.

One for myself, and one for.. who knows? Flip? Prize in a future Droid Hunt?

15 Available....huh.

The Flippiousity of this piece will have a short window for sure. One its EU and most people who go banana sandwich for that stuff seem to be picking it up without much hassle. Second, the license has officially transferred from MR to GG, they love variants, exclusives, etc. They also seem to be heading to the old Riddell styled bases, I wouldn't be surprised if they released this exact piece with a different base in the near future.....they already bought the molds and well we all know how they love their paintbrushes over there.

I wouldn't look for this to sell and get you a Grey Hulk by any means but you might just about double your investment if played right so if you got two its like getting the piece for free......

it's sold out now. they had 29 when i purchased and i checked it again when i compeleted the payment in 5 minutes and they were all gone.

Back