Username- ID changed?? List it here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave dropped the "6" from the end of my screenname for me.

Was "Cloud6", now "Cloud."

Thanks, Dave! He said "Cloud" wasn't already in use though, which is odd because it wouldn't let me take that name when I first joined the site.

Darklord Dave dropped the "6" from the end of my screenname for me.

Was "Cloud6", now "Cloud."

Thanks, Dave! He said "Cloud" wasn't already in use though, which is odd because it wouldn't let me take that name when I first joined the site.
Updated (sorry for delay :eek:)
x :wave

Changed mine from Swoopingcloakofsureness to Yippy.

Big thanks to Darklord Dave and to you as well Shell.

I went from Limit-NoN-Existent to Calcifer:) Thanks Shell and Dave ..which ever one of you changed it for me:)

May i just say if you do change your name it may help to change or add to your sig something like i currently have "collector formally known as.." for the duration of about a week or so to spread around the forum that your under a new id.

I think if everyone does this there will be allot less confusion.

Minor but very important. From Greatwall to greatwall. Thanks Dark Lord Dave and Shell.

Changed mine from Swoopingcloakofsureness to Yippy.

Big thanks to Darklord Dave and to you as well Shell.

IxSL4Y4xI to PredatorFreak13.
Thanks Darklord Dave!

I went from Limit-NoN-Existent to Calcifer:) Thanks Shell and Dave ..which ever one of you changed it for me:)

All updated, thanks peeps :duff

May i just say if you do change your name it may help to change or add to your sig something like i currently have "collector formally known as.." for the duration of about a week or so to spread around the forum that your under a new id.

I think if everyone does this there will be allot less confusion.
Good idea :rock

Back