• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

USCSS NOSTROMO - Exterior Blueprints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Space Jockey

Super Freak
Reaction score
nostheader3.png

nostromoad2.png

USCSS Nostromo Exterior Blueprints

These will be a strictly limited run and features: -

- Full Orthographic Views of the USCSS Nostromo from ALIEN; Bow, Stern, Starboard, Port, Underside and Plan Views.

- Orthographic Views of the Observation Blister (used by Science Officer Ash) and Underside Airlock Module.

- Technical Data Specifications.

- Measures 24” x 36”, and is printed on mylar, which gives excellent quality of linework.

Each Print is numbered and signed by myself.

Price per print: - $35
Shipping: - Within the US: $10
(Includes Priority Mail)
International: $10
(First Class Mail International)

All will be shipped rolled, bagged and within a very sturdy mailing tube!

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

Many thanks!

Graham / Space Jockey

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in the USS Sulaco ship blueprints and the "Hadley's Hope" colony blueprints once they're complete! Very cool! I'm a HUGE fan of ALIENS! :clap

These come highly recommended. I just finished framing these up in a ready made frame from Michael's today. And although I had to trim about 1/8 of an inch off all the way around so they would fit properly, they look stunning framed up. Now I just have to get them up on the wall tonight. Can't wait to add the Sulaco to this.

Here's a quick pic of mine up on the wall. My silly little iPhone pic could never do Graham's work justice. This must be seen to be believed. They are wonderful, and I simply cannot wait to add the Sulaco to the wall.

picture.php

WOW!! That's really cool, thanks so much for posting that! As mentioned in the pm to you, I don't have one framed myself yet believe it or not, so it's really nice to see it framed. Thank you! ;-)

I was asked by a couple of people over on the RPF if I would do a smaller version as they simply didn't have the space for a larger 24x36" print.
So for one person who had paid I made the below 12x18" sheets.
Anyways, I put the time in on them so thought I may as well offer these too for those that would perfer a smaller set, still has the same info and drawings as found on the larger sheet.
These are $38 shipped (Priority US, First Class International).
Thanks,
- SJ

Re. Nostromo Blueprints
Just a note to say that I am now capping the Nostromo Blueprints at 100.
The last few months have been busy and I'm relocating back to the UK in the next couple of months, so if anyone would like a print, let me know before they are all gone, because after that or after I move, that's it.
When back in the UK I will be looking for printers etc in preparation for the Sulaco exterior prints.
Many thanks,
-SJ

Back