Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

Hi Ween, my WL was on flexpay. Anyway, I wrote an email to SSC enquiring on why my WL converted and your's did not even though you placed your order before me (taking into account your WL was for full payment and my WL was for flexpay). Awaiting their reply on this.......

I hope that's what it means because if not, then from now on if there's a flex option for waitlist, I'll use that.

yeah then that way if it starts shipping before your last payments go through, then you can call them and tell them to just pay for the whole thing and get it quicker.:cool:

why don't you cancel your order and when it asks you if you want to convert to flexpay say yes. then you'll have priority then.:naughty

Hi Ween, my WL was on flexpay. Anyway, I wrote an email to SSC enquiring on why my WL converted and your's did not even though you placed your order before me (taking into account your WL was for full payment and my WL was for flexpay). Awaiting their reply on this.......

Thanks for this! I was going to do it on Tuesday since I doubt they're in office till then because of Memorial day.

If this is true, Sideshow has some explaining to do to the PZ waitlisters.

I think SS has already explained why those of us who actually got on the waitlist first for the excl. PZ are still on waitlist, while others who placed their orders afterwards have already converted.
It goes something like this, those who use full pay get their waitlists converted when others on full pay cancel their orders. Those on FlexPay get their waitlists converted when flexpayers cancel their orders. Since FlexPayers have to pay larger penalties the longer they hold onto their orders they traditionally cancel their orders just before SS takes the first payment from them. I suspect this is why some FlexPay waitlist conversions are happening. Closer to the actually arrival date of the Berserker you will start to see full pay waitlists starting to convert.

Does this waitlist system suck...of course it does since the idea of "first come, first served" is tossed right out the window. And this crappy situation is only amplified further by the fact that once someone's Flexpay waitlist converts, all they have to do is contact SS to change their FlexPay order to full pay.......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

My waitlist converted on Friday and I am not on flex-pay.

My waitlist converted on Friday and I am not on flex-pay.

Like I said earlier full pay waitlisters get converted when full pay orders are cancelled and FlexPay waitlisters are converted when Flex payers cancel their's...obviously someone on full pay cancelled their's, which is why your's converted.

"I wish I knew how to quit"..............................:D

"I wish I knew how to quit"..............................:D

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I'm actually hoping this gets delayed until at least after SDCC. Too much stuff before then! I'd half to cancel if it comes before SDCC! :(

Back