Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

PF are so cool, hey everyone! i am new to the whole forum thing, i just pre-ordered a uri kai berserker premuim format, but not the exclusive, i think its cooler with the arrows in his his hand instead of the rohan head.
by the way does anyone know who has or where there is a balrog polystone statue with the whip, it was limited to 1000 and it was a while ago but i would do anything for one, i wish sideshow you could do some more of them unnumbered, that balrog is the best statue that i have ever seen on the market, if anyone can help me out that would be great! cheers

I got my EX. last week, It was better then I thought it would be. The only thing I hated, it made my Orc look like a wimp. :rotfl

Bring on the Zerker!:sancho

congrats bro! that is a sick statue! and yes!!!!! bring on the Zerker!

i want Lurtz, Zerker and a RINGWRATH PF all together! that would look amazing!

Hey Malice! what's up buddy!

PF are so cool, hey everyone! i am new to the whole forum thing, i just pre-ordered a uri kai berserker premuim format, but not the exclusive, i think its cooler with the arrows in his his hand instead of the rohan head.
by the way does anyone know who has or where there is a balrog polystone statue with the whip, it was limited to 1000 and it was a while ago but i would do anything for one, i wish sideshow you could do some more of them unnumbered, that balrog is the best statue that i have ever seen on the market, if anyone can help me out that would be great! cheers

Welcome to the forum Shadow and flame, hey the only thing you need to do to get a Daddy Rog (as he's affectionately known around here) is part with around $2,000 or is that in ££££'s now I can't remember but he's a rare one and pretty expensive and is considered the GRAIL of Sideshow products! Check out Ebay from time to time to see the going rates but you never know you might be lucky and get him for cheaper than that but I wouldn't be holding my breath........... (you'll turn blue!!) :lol If you are getting into PFs may I suggest the Lurtz PF if you can track one down it's awesome!! Good Luck! :D

Ha, I was totally in the wrong thread! At least I mentioned the zerker. :rotfl:duh

Can't wait for the Berserker
I hope we get a Backstage Pass soon :D

can't remember who said it( about the exclusive being better) but yeah the exclusive is cool but that head just looks out of place, when you compare it to the normal berserker that rohan head (even though it does look cool) takes the focus away from the berserker a bit too much, since the berserkers had the tough job of going up the wall first i dont think they had time to boast with their kills, but holding arrows adds to the personality of what the bersekers all about, which is that i can take whatever can throw at me attitude...........

can't remember who said it( about the exclusive being better) but yeah the exclusive is cool but that head just looks out of place, when you compare it to the normal berserker that rohan head (even though it does look cool) takes the focus away from the berserker a bit too much, since the berserkers had the tough job of going up the wall first i dont think they had time to boast with their kills, but holding arrows adds to the personality of what the bersekers all about, which is that i can take whatever can throw at me attitude...........

you didn't get the EX did you? :monkey3

Back