Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available-link in first post.

Still no shipping notice......:(

The best there is

Patience is a virtue........................................................

I wish SS would put out an exact shipping date. Can't afford everything at once.

This PF to me is just perfect. I can't understand why someone would cancel this unless of course they were going through rough times or their wife was yelling at them because it will scare the kids.

Oh my kids are gonna love the severed head more than me even. Thats actually the reason why Im goin for the EX!

maybe they're holding one for you at the sdcc. you better make sure you going to be there.:D

I can't go! :(

If that's mine they're holding, they better have Peter Jackson sign it while he's there! :D

Looks like the wait is almost over! :banana

Estimated Item Arrival Notice ( Split Shipment)
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 15 – 18 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 12 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Uruk-hai Berserker Premium Format Figure – Sideshow Exclusive (item #72251) from our The Lord of the Rings collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 15–18 days.

SPLIT SHIPMENT NOTICE:

We will be receiving a split shipment of this item, and will be processing orders in the sequence in which orders for this item were placed. If your order is not processed at this time due to lack of available product or due to credit card decline or other policy issues, then you will be receiving another email notice when we are notified that the next shipment is on the way.

Last edited:

I had JUST finished shuffling everything around in the area where I keep all of my SS boxes, checked email and there was the notice :banana This is going straight to display when it arrives!

order placed on 10/29/2008 notice received 6/23/09
it's getting closer, can not fvcking wait.

Back