• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UPDATE: SEAN CONNERY, Highlander, Henry Jones, Untouchables, The Rock - 1/6 HEADS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeMachine

Freakzoid
Reaction score
UPDATED POST: Apologies for the previous errors on this post.

This Headplay 1/6 sculpt of Sean Connery is the best one to date. I loved this likeness so much that I bought 10 of them! He looks amazing and spot on for Indiana Jones, The Untouchables (minus the beard), The Rock, Seal Team, Highlander & League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. The one complaint I had was that the beard looked one dimensional, not enough contrast in the grey whiskers. I attempted to fixed that, was surprisingly pleased with the results and decided to sell my 8 extras. For all of those customizers who have done meticulous dry-brushing, I have a great respect for you! It takes time and the patience of a Saint to achieve the results & dimensions needed for the right look. I am selling each sculpt for $29.50 shipped inside the lower 48. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Currently only 7 heads left.

Scifidioramaguy.com
314-324-3451

Attachments

• CON-1_crop.jpg
    CON-1_crop.jpg
    499.5 KB · Views: 102
  • CON-2_crop.jpg
    CON-2_crop.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 103
  • CON-3-CROP_crop.jpg
    CON-3-CROP_crop.jpg