Update pics of my collectors room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ANYONE who incorporates DBZ into their collection gets a "thumbs up" in my book! Nice collection. Love the Endoskull and Arnold bust. :cool:

-and on a side note, I'm still looking forward to Dragonball on the big screen.

man i love your set up, it has the whole casual but serious collector with no clutter and good taste feel to it. i like how the set up has a "home-made" feel to it and not a museum wanna be set up.

the 3 preds looks awesome together! :rock
great dislplay!

yea they look bad ass !!
DSC07292.jpg

I cant wait for HT P1

Hey guys !!
My friends DARKNESS pf just walked in.
Man ! this thing is amazing. MATERPIECE!! I wish it was mine but my friend wants me to do the video on him so I will be babysitting him for a couple of days.

great work SIDESHOW !!

DSC07294.jpg

DSC07295.jpg

DSC07296.jpg

DSC07302.jpg

DSC07303.jpg

DSC07304.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics rainny day out poor lighting.

nice collection solidsnake - your collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger

I remember when you had only the 2 cabinets and a few shelves.
Looking good man!

hahahahahah !! is not slings
Its a guy from my work.
I have created another sideshow craving monster.
soon the infection will spred all over this town.

" THE SIDESHOW VIRUS "

man , you give someone else the sideshow virus !?. I haven't managed to get anyone to start collecting yet except a few people who watched my videos and sent me messages ( I'm sure you have done the same over all the time we've been making videos ) , I have never turned anyone over to sideshow who i have personally met though
Its now my mission in life !. :lol :lol

Back