Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh has my Indiana Jones 1:6th and Toy Biz Gimli. Since sometime in 2008. Trying to get them sent to Les to get finished.

Hey Josh - can you send a PM to Carl if you would like him to ship your stuff to Les. I'm having him do the same for me.

I've already emailed the excel spreadsheet to Carl - and I'm hoping we will have a date locked in soon.

i want my $5 back that i sent for shipping. i know it's only $5 but it's the whole principle of the thing. when you go get my stuff, pick up that little weasel and shake it out of him.

Carl will not be handling any refunds. Those of you who are owed money will need to work something out with Josh directly. Sorry.

Doubt there would be much except for a few strands of lint in those pockets.

Hey Josh - can you send a PM to Carl if you would like him to ship your stuff to Les. I'm having him do the same for me.

I've already emailed the excel spreadsheet to Carl - and I'm hoping we will have a date locked in soon.

Yeah, I will do that. Thanks for the thread Jen!

Bump for updates! If only because of the effort it took me to find the thread again... :)

I'm owed a Sideshow Han and a Sideshow Luke (both 1/6). Also, IrishJedi, my offer stands if you want to meet up at my place in Orlando to get some of the shipping out of the way before you head back home to lighten the burden PM me.

Hey all,

Here's a quick update...

I've been in touch with Josh (and he's kept in touch). He's still completely in on getting this done. In fact, we had planned to do it TODAY... but I actually had to postpone it because I have to take my kids back home with me (unexpectedly) and there would be absolutely no room in my car for all the stuff. :( So this particular set-back is actually on me, not Josh. :chase

The good news, though, is that Josh is still 100% keen on getting this done. In fact, he's actually started working on some stuff the past couple of weeks. So this little delay may actually mean some folks might end up with more complete items.

I also got a "final" spreadsheet from Jen last week with the info from everyone who chose to participate. Thanks Jen! :rock

This WILL happen sometime within the next month or so. I need to deal with SDCC first, though. But Star Wars Celebration is August 12-15 (in Orlando) so we'll try to work it in that week if we can. If not, I'll just head down to Josh's a week or 2 after that for the sole purpose of just doing this. It's a 5 hr drive (each way) but I think it'd be worth it just to ease the stress on everyone involved. :duff

Last edited:
Thanks for the update man, really appreciate it a lot.

Hey all,

Here's a quick update...

I've been in touch with Josh (and he's kept in touch). He's still completely in on getting this done. In fact, we had planned to do it TODAY... but I actually had to postpone it because I have to take my kids back home with me (unexpectedly) and there would be absolutely no room in my car for all the stuff. :( So this particular set-back is actually on me, not Josh. :chase

The good news, though, is that Josh is still 100% keen on getting this done. In fact, he's actually started working on some stuff the past couple of weeks. So this little delay may actually mean some folks might end up with more complete items.

I also got a "final" spreadsheet from Jen last week with the info from everyone who chose to participate. Thanks Jen! :rock

This WILL happen sometime within the next month or so. I need to deal with SDCC first, though. But Star Wars Celebration is August 12-15 (in Orlando) so we'll try to work it in that week if we can. If not, I'll just head down to Josh's a week or 2 after that for the sole purpose of just doing this. It's a 5 hr drive (each way) but I think it'd be worth it just to ease the stress on everyone involved. :duff

Back