UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap!

What do you guys think about a game tonight?

Football is on tonight buddy. Not my teams, but it's the big bowl... gotta watch. :duff

OH and I was just reading, they are indeed (I think you said it earlier Keith) working on a fix to the chat problem for UT3. For now, they said to make sure that the "mute chat" was turned off in the audio options, and to remember that it's a "press button to chat" game (like in certain modes on Halo 3). You have to press right on the d-pad to chat. You can also change it to any button you want.

Football is on tonight buddy. Not my teams, but it's the big bowl... gotta watch. :duff

OH and I was just reading, they are indeed (I think you said it earlier Keith) working on a fix to the chat problem for UT3. For now, they said to make sure that the "mute chat" was turned off in the audio options, and to remember that it's a "press button to chat" game (like in certain modes on Halo 3). You have to press right on the d-pad to chat. You can also change it to any button you want.

Oh, I forgot about the BCS bowl. Thanks for the tips! Unfortunately I have tried all of the above. Hopefully it will get fixed soon though. :cool:

I just figured out you can use a keyboard and mouse instead of controller. I will having to get my old trackball in usb so I can play with that instead of controller:chew

I am going to play the campaign and hopefully by the time I am through with that the mic problems will be fixed online.

looks like it plays like a super fast gears of war

I think it looks like a super fast gears, but plays more like a suor fast Halo with slightly easier kills. Kills in this game are easy. In GOW you have to work for them for the most part.

I went to best buy this afternoon and almost bought UTIII. But it appears that fate doesn't want me to. A guy was there with his son. He had the last UTIII in his hand. He was contemplating getting it for his son but seemed to be hesitant. He put it back down and I could have grabbed it if I wanted as he walked away. However, I said to myself, I'm going to wait five minutes and see what happens. I had a feeling he wanted it. So about four minutes later they come back with the guys wife and are contemplating it a bit more when the mother decides they should get it. Since it was the last copy I let fate decide and I guess I'm not meant to get this for the PS3. I'm pretty sure I'll just wait for the 360 version. From the sound of this thread, it looks like that's going to be a good decision.

That happened with me, my wife and son at Bestbuy. There were 2 wii's and 2 familes looking at them. Noone had it in their hands. Me and my wife were over at the TV's and my son came running over saying Dad they got wii's. So we walked over and there they were. There were 2 and 2 families (one with 2 kids). being who I am I walked over moved one of the kids gently aside and picked one up. I looked at both of the Dad's and said. "Looks like you better decide soon, only one left" and walked out of the isle. My wife said to me "What are you doing" I said, i'll decide with the product in my hand not on the shelf. Well we bought the wii that day. I always wonder what happened between those 2 families. :lol

That happened with me, my wife and son at Bestbuy. There were 2 wii's and 2 familes looking at them. Noone had it in their hands. Me and my wife were over at the TV's and my son came running over saying Dad they got wii's. So we walked over and there they were. There were 2 and 2 families (one with 2 kids). being who I am I walked over moved one of the kids gently aside and picked one up. I looked at both of the Dad's and said. "Looks like you better decide soon, only one left" and walked out of the isle. My wife said to me "What are you doing" I said, i'll decide with the product in my hand not on the shelf. Well we bought the wii that day. I always wonder what happened between those 2 families. :lol

That's what I would have done too and it's awesome!!!:D

Oh my, yes. I just installed it and played a match.
So much cooler!

Thanks, Karma!

I'm usually good with this stuff, but how do you install it into the game? Just download it, burn to a disk, and it will auto install? Or can you do it directly from the browser on the PS3? Help Havyck! :duff

I'm usually good with this stuff, but how do you install it into the game? Just download it, burn to a disk, and it will auto install? Or can you do it directly from the browser on the PS3? Help Havyck! :duff

Put it on a flash drive and then load ut3 go to community, my content, then press square to import it from the flash drive. I just put it on and I like it.

Back