UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well once again I almost succumbed to UTIII for the PS3. I went to Blockbuster this afternoon and was going to rent UTIII and give it a try. However, I was upset to find out Blockbuster no longer has the buy after rent option so I decided against renting it. Some outside force just doesn't want me to get this game for the PS3 which is kind of odd since UT3 was one of the reasons I actually bought the PS3. :rolleyes:

But don't fret my friends, all was not lost. There is a liquor store beside this Blockbuster so I bought a 1.33 gallon mini keg of Heineken. Now I'm not really a Heineken fan but it was on sale and it was convenient for all evening football viewing. :lol :duff

:duff Hell yeah Fritz.

Well once again I almost succumbed to UTIII for the PS3. I went to Blockbuster this afternoon and was going to rent UTIII and give it a try. However, I was upset to find out Blockbuster no longer has the buy after rent option so I decided against renting it. Some outside force just doesn't want me to get this game for the PS3 which is kind of odd since UT3 was one of the reasons I actually bought the PS3. :rolleyes:

But don't fret my friends, all was not lost. There is a liquor store beside this Blockbuster so I bought a 1.33 gallon mini keg of Heineken. Now I'm not really a Heineken fan but it was on sale and it was convenient for all evening football viewing. :lol :duff

I LOVE the Heineken mini keg. It's not my favorite beer of choice, but I love the mini keg....no bottles all over the place. Just one glass to wash and 1 empty mini keg by the end of the night.

Man! *Throws temper tantrum* :banghead:banghead:banghead

I was doing some reading and it seems that it works if you make sure the mic is synced prior to entering the game. Maybe we should try and test that as a group instead of assuming its not working. There were some initial steps to try and see if that works.

Oh wait what am I saying I don't want to hear you ****ers for once.:lol:lol:lol:lol

I have tried to sync it every time man. I can't hear my teammates still. That aint fair. Don't you put that on me.

9287990f-f85e-40d1-90f3-8a56962f4a0d.widec.jpg

I have tried to sync it every time man. I can't hear my teammates still. That aint fair. Don't you put that on me.

Yeah but how do you know that there mic is working or even set up right? Just because you cant hear someone doesn't mean its not working unless you know that someone else can hear them.

Yeah but how do you know that there mic is working or even set up right? Just because you cant hear someone doesn't mean its not working unless you know that someone else can hear them.

Me and Havyck have tried it as well as Kain. It doesn't work.

I was doing some reading and it seems that it works if you make sure the mic is synced prior to entering the game. Maybe we should try and test that as a group instead of assuming its not working. There were some initial steps to try and see if that works.
Yeah, I know if I don't go into the Accessory setup in the XMB first, I get nothing from the headset.

It does seem spotty during the games, but that could just be that no one else on the team re-synced beforehand.

Yeah, I know if I don't go into the Accessory setup in the XMB first, I get nothing from the headset.

It does seem spotty during the games, but that could just be that no one else on the team re-synced beforehand.

Whats odd is I think my my syncs up when I start the game. It will be dead quite then once game starts you can hear a low level static like the mic is now active. I have tied to talk but I guess most people don't bother with the mic since its believed it doesn't work.

Whats odd is I think my my syncs up when I start the game. It will be dead quite then once game starts you can hear a low level static like the mic is now active. I have tied to talk but I guess most people don't bother with the mic since its believed it doesn't work.

Same here, I don't have to resync, my mic usually works fine for other games. for UT3 though, not so much. Maybe we should all try.

Back