Action Figure Universal Monsters Select Fall 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor_B

Super Freak
Reaction score
DMC12326.jpg
DMC12325.jpg
DMC12324.jpg

The Mummy is the coolest one out of the bunch for me. I haven't collected the Diamond Select Universal Line but I may snag the Mummy.

I wish, in my lifetime, (and I am 41) that HOT TOYS gets the Universal Monsters license....and makes the definitive figures in 1/6-- sideshow was good for the time, but even then left MUCH to be desired...particularly for the Frankie 1 -- Frankie 2 and 3 were decent.....and the only great creature out of sideshow was their premium format....

It's about time these iconic characters got the Hot Toys treatment......

If love Frankenstein and dr frankenstein,
bride of frankenstein (the monster and the bride),
and son of frankenstein ,
Bela Lugosi Dracula,
Creature from the Black lagoon and the girl ( I forgot her name),
Lon Chaney head and Wolf Man ,
and the mummy.....

maybe the Phantom of the opera and the Metaluna mutant.
But I couldn't care less about the hunchback or Dr Jekyll figures.
No empty boxes with clothes labelled the Invisible Man please.

Any thoughts?

Maybe a couple figures once a year released before Halloween?.

^ Completely agree with everything you said. To make the sideshow 12's look really good you end up spending more than a HT would be anyway total.

How big are these three statues?

^ Completely agree with everything you said. To make the sideshow 12's look really good you end up spending more than a HT would be anyway total.

How big are these three statues?

These figures are about 7" based on the creature figure that came out most recently, not quite as big as sideshows original 8" line, but better articulated...

The quality and precision in sculpting was there for the sideshow action figures, but not the accuracy.....

Yeah I feel like the head sculpts and paints on most are pretty damn good for the price, but some of the outfits are sub par.

Back