United Cutlery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't buy any of the old UC stuff until it hits the BLOW-Out Sale prices just like last time. I'm interesting in new stuff but I doubt that will happen if the old stuff fails again. I just cant understand the re-release, plus now the LOTR hype is over.

I wouldn't buy any of the old UC stuff until it hits the BLOW-Out Sale prices just like last time. I'm interesting in new stuff but I doubt that will happen if the old stuff fails again. I just cant understand the re-release, plus now the LOTR hype is over.

Well I agree in waiting for discount pricing, but LOTR hype over?? :confused:
It’s only just begun, with the Hobbit getting ready to fire up, hold on it’s only going to get hotter!!! :google

Well the tolkien estate is trying to stop the Hobbit, but if UC made Hobbit replicas sure there would be hype for the new film. But for the Re-Release stuff I guess there hoping to get alot of new collectors to buy, I just dont see that happening.

Well the tolkien estate is trying to stop the Hobbit, but if UC made Hobbit replicas sure there would be hype for the new film. But for the Re-Release stuff I guess there hoping to get alot of new collectors to buy, I just dont see that happening.

Well, I only just recently purchased Arwen's sword, since I totally missed out the first time around and I got it at a good price.

Damn, I would have sold it to you for a good price too.

Only if you happen to be in Australia as well. Since even putting overseas shipping cost aside, I wouldn't have done it, given the very high chance of never seeing it out of customs anyway.

Besides, it was $350, which is cheaper then any other OZ store I've seen it for.

Back