Uncharted collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hoping for a Drake PF here. I wont accept anything else. I have the figure that came with my collectors edition UC3 but it's not that great.

Here's the best "in hand" image I've found of Drake
10169257a9.jpg

Why is there so much paint in the middle of his forehead? too much shadowing?
m_nathan_drake_weapon_03.jpg

Why is there so much paint in the middle of his forehead? too much shadowing?
m_nathan_drake_weapon_03.jpg

His face looks ridiculous. This looks nothing like the preview of the figure. That one looked very much like Nate!! I'm both relieved and sad!! I really wanted this fig, but the paint kills it. $60 saved :yess:

Ugh, his face is horrible!

I didn't realize the other portrait was a prototype, and I thought that's what we were getting all along...

oh well.

I'm 99.9% positive we will see Nate from either HT or Sideshow, we all just need to be patient :)

Square Enix does some really good figures and some really bad figures. This appears to be an example of the latter.

id prefer an uncharted diorama, or he would have to be a in a really dynamic pose like the new Lara pf. I feel it would be more appealing than just having drake standing around with a gun.

It would be nice if they did a figure like they did for the Grand Theft Auto one and have him come with a bunch of weapons.

Or a diorama/maquette or something would be cool. I don't see them doing a Drake PF anytime soon...

I really, really wanted to get the Square Enix figure. I loved the proto. Sucks that it doesn't seem to have come out as good. :(

But I did manage to snag the vinyl 7" figure by Erik Scarecrow. :rock

Looks hideous.

27237d1336150479-play-arts-kai-nathan-drake-uncharted-3-dsc_0235.jpg

Is it just bad paint, or is the sculpt completely different?

Back