Ultron on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abazou

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got this statue and was just wondering, are the legs supposed to be hovering? cause he's sitting but both feet are not completely touching the 2 throne leg stands below him.

I think i have the same statue and noticed the same thing. Pics are always helpful.

I got this statue and was just wondering, are the legs supposed to be hovering? cause he's sitting but both feet are not completely touching the 2 throne leg stands below him.

Yes, there is a slight gap between the back of his feet and the area they are supposed to be resting on. They do float slightly. This piece is a bit tricky to set up. You have to make sure the chair sits perfectly in the base. If it's not in quite right, it can leave a pretty large gap between his feet and the base. If you do it right, there should only be a small gap.

5871e82484a59d9355683bd2005fe061.jpg

There

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are good. That's exactly what mine looks like. All of them look like this.

Thanks
Is he supposed to be hovering? Or is that another mistake by ss?

Thanks
Is he supposed to be hovering? Or is that another mistake by ss?

Well, this statue isn't your typical statue. Most statues have posts in their feet that are inserted into the base. That's why they usually fit so flush. This piece is different. The contact point is the chair and a socket in the base. If the heels of his feet were to actually touch the base, it could scratch both the feet and the base if the chair is bumped, moved, or rocks back or forth. I actually prefer that these is no contact at those points. If I move the piece or try to dust it, I don't have to worry about damage to the paint. Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the least that his feet aren't flush but SSC could have engineered the piece a bit better so it wouldn't be an issue. In any case, it's an awesome statue and I'm cool with the way it looks as is.

Back