• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK Sale thread. Hot Toys Part Captain America Avengers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Vi-Riachi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please see my feedback on ebay if you want more background on me as a seller.

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/el-vi-riachi

I will be adding more items over time.

I will only accept paypal and the buyer will pay the fee's I will calculate the fee's for you and reflect it in the price for the item. I will aim to dispatch as quickly as possible, small items should not be a problem as I live quite close to a post office. UK buyers only at present as posting international can be quite a headache sometimes and quite expensive and honestly not willing to do this at the moment unless I can not get enough interest from UK freaks.

Items will be packaged well and sent next day/insured

If you have any questions/offers please feel to contact me but please do not be offended if I refuse an initial offer but I am happy to negotiate.

(Will get pictures up soon)

Sale list

2.Captain America Armor (The Avengers)

2. Hot Toys The Avengers Captain America Armour

Price £30.00 (includes postage/pack/paypal fee) next day delivery.

Note: In excellent condition other than a minor blemish on the left shoulder, the silver part. IT is very hard to see unless very close up, tried to take a picture but its very hard to make it out even on a full HD picture. Other than this no other issues with this top.

20130228_144710_zps6f4939c0.jpg

20130228_144510_zps3a11d182.jpg

20130228_144458_zps07f40b25.jpg

Last edited:
Re: UK Sale thread. Price Reduced - Hot Toys, Dx02 , DX13 Parts,Captain America

I know :(, but postage is quite expensive, is there anything in particular you have your eye on? I could look into it and see what the cost would be. Large items would be expensive, smaller one's would not be as bad.

Going to give this listing a bit longer before i decide to sell parts individually, as selling all the parts will be harder work :p

pm sent to you

DX02 on hold and currently unavailable. The Caps top still available.

Back