• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UK SALE - Hot Toys 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAL9000.

Super Freak
Reaction score
WELCOME!

I've decided to part with a few items.

ITEMS FOR SALE

HOT TOYS - MMS102 - WATCHMEN SILK SPECTRE - £170 (including UK delivery and fees)
*Box has shelf/storage wear. Figure in great condition.
Never displayed by me and kept in storage.*

HOT TOYS - MMS164 - IRON MAN - IRON MONGER - £345 (including UK delivery and fees)
*Shipper included. Box has light shelf wear.
Figure in great condition apart from the usual cracks on the leg joints.
This is a fault that happens even in storage. Every one eventually develops these cracks.
For information, please go and read the Iron Monger thread.
The cracks on this one are a lot less severe than most. Please Do not buy unless you accept this.
Never displayed by me and kept in storage.*

Please read the following carefully before contacting me:

1) All prices include UK delivery and Paypal fees (This keeps your money protected).

2) All prices are set below what you'd pay on Ebay.

3) Open to offers, but I'm very busy so please accept my humble apologies as I don't have the time to answer silly questions or low ball offers. If you don't hear back from me within 12 hours or so, please take it that I'm respectfully not going to respond/accept.

4) First to send money secures the figure.

5) Please also allow me a few working days to get the figure wrapped up, and 5 days for delivery. I use Hermes because they collect & insure. Most figures should get to you within a week on average. If you can't be patient, I respectfully ask you not to buy.

6) For peace of mind, I will inspect the figures thoroughly before they leave and take plenty of pictures, including the wrapping.

7) I will provide you with a tracking number and notify you when the item has been collected.

8) I have over 1k 100% feedback on Ebay and can provide you with details/proof, should you require.

9) I may be willing to ship some items to the EU, but delivery costs would be extra and depend on how much time I have available to ship.

*All items listed elsewhere and I may remove them at any time.

- MORE FIGURES WILL BE ADDED NOW AND AGAIN, SO SUBSCRIBE TO THE THREAD! -

THANKS

Last edited:
Re: UK Anx10us Sale - Hot Toys + 1/6 Scale Figures

SS1.jpg
SS2.JPG
SS3.JPG

Attachments

• BP1.JPG
    BP1.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 321
  • BP2.jpg