1/6 UJINDOU UD9018 British Commando Sniper (1944)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0342 Ujindou Commando Sniper.JPG

IMG_0341 Ujindou Commando Sniper.JPG

IMG_0340 Ujindou Commando Sniper.JPG

His chevron's coming off, as with the Big Red One figure. Ujindou's insignia aren't as sticky as DID's.

412819-Ujindou-Commando-Sniper-28.jpg

I ended up picking up the rifle loose based on the pictures posted here a little while back. The magazine fits a little tight on mine and like most Lee Enfields in 1/6th, it's got that odd bolt action that's got that "a bit loose" thing going on, but it's a beautiful weapon overall. The plastic grade and finish feel very "Dragon like" in nature. It's tough to explain in words, but most people here have handled a bunch of weapons from different brands. Some brands have a "chalky" kind of plastic feel and finish, but this one is very sleek. I have a few DML ones in the garage jammed away somewhere so I can't make an immediate scale comparison.

I got it for my Punisher / Microchip armory wall set up.

Wanted to take a moment to say thanks to @Asta here, I'm sure I can speak for everyone in the forum and say it's appreciated for all the heavy lifting that you do to keep this section updated, informed and with so much information flowing. I'm only carrying one thread with updates, but you are uplifting the entire subforum. Again, my gratitude here and it helps me to keep track of all the new guns coming out in the hobby.

412819-Ujindou-Commando-Sniper-28.jpg

I ended up picking up the rifle loose based on the pictures posted here a little while back. The magazine fits a little tight on mine and like most Lee Enfields in 1/6th, it's got that odd bolt action that's got that "a bit loose" thing going on, but it's a beautiful weapon overall. The plastic grade and finish feel very "Dragon like" in nature. It's tough to explain in words, but most people here have handled a bunch of weapons from different brands. Some brands have a "chalky" kind of plastic feel and finish, but this one is very sleek. I have a few DML ones in the garage jammed away somewhere so I can't make an immediate scale comparison.

I got it for my Punisher / Microchip armory wall set up.

Wanted to take a moment to say thanks to @Asta here, I'm sure I can speak for everyone in the forum and say it's appreciated for all the heavy lifting that you do to keep this section updated, informed and with so much information flowing. I'm only carrying one thread with updates, but you are uplifting the entire subforum. Again, my gratitude here and it helps me to keep track of all the new guns coming out in the hobby.

Thanks. :)

Back