UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite UFSA shirt design here!

• Entry #1, submitted by CelticP

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Entry #2, submitted by Veil1

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • I like 'em both! Can we have two options?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think, depending on cost, I would be up for both shirts. But again, depending on cost. It is already the 21st and I want to get into spook mode. What's better than a spook shirt?

Sad part is the weather here is still really hot and we'll be getting 100's again. That kind of kills the mood a bit.

These are GREAT!!!
I need my Mountain Dew in my cup
BTW---I have spook week off!!!

These are GREAT!!!
I need my Mountain Dew in my cup
BTW---I have spook week off!!!

What? No coffee? Oh yeah, I remember now. You're a dew-head...

Spook off? I'm really jealous of you now. I'm having to hoard my PTO and vacation time for next summer when I will have my clinical...

Don't worry though, vacation resets in July so I'll still me aiming for CVI! :D

"spook off" sounds like some kind of pepper spray for ghosts...........:monkey3

OK, I was going to wait, but BuffyGirl kind of spoiled my secret idea :nana:, plus, we seem to be stuck in a perpetual tie in the vote.

So, here is my idea. Both shirt designs look very good, and both deserve to be worn. How about we use Veil1's design on the front, and CelticP's design on the back (because, you know, creatures like that always sneak up from behind :horror).

I don't want to start another poll thread, but if that idea sounds good to you, speak up in this thread and make your wishes known!

^ I agree.

If Veil wins, he wins. It's no big deal to me. :D

I had fun making it, and i'm not bitter or anything.

had to go with veils, i like celtics design, but i think I'd need it without the giant bloody knife to wear it to work. That and since I work in a school, celt's may come across a wee bit to falic.

Back