Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was this along with Grievous, and the Moria Orc that won best in show -- though the Iron Spider-man was neato too.

True--we need a classic Stormtrooper as well. I won't consider my PF collection to be adequate until we get a Stormtrooper, the Emperor and the droids. I would love a Lando, but they would probably do the Skiff Guard version and I get tired of seeing him--I want an ESB Bespin Lando and it'll never get made.

Of course, there's always Chewbacca, but I don't think they can do him in the PF line. Would he be fully sculpted? A head sculpt on a furry body? All fur? And how are they going to get scaled fur that doesn't look cheesy? I honestly think that he will never happen as a traditional PF.

:(

But the Emperor is doable and I hope he's next. On his throne? That would be incredible and would earn him a spot right next to the Speeder Bike.

I wonder if the droids will be a two pack, totally separate pieces, or something that would connect, or even have a special base available as with Frankenstein and his Bride.

I wonder if the droids will be a two pack, totally separate pieces, or something that would connect, or even have a special base available as with Frankenstein and his Bride.

I kind of expect a two pack but that would be a massive box. :lol

Asajj was an easy pass for me. Anything not in the 6 films I don't pay mind to at all. Just how it is with me.

Amazing piece. I don't really do PF, but may have to bite on this. I am really looking forward to Sideshow making a 1:6 Tusken.

This looks really good. Now they need to get moving on the 1/6 version...

True--we need a classic Stormtrooper as well. I won't consider my PF collection to be adequate until we get a Stormtrooper, the Emperor and the droids. I would love a Lando, but they would probably do the Skiff Guard version and I get tired of seeing him--I want an ESB Bespin Lando and it'll never get made.

Of course, there's always Chewbacca, but I don't think they can do him in the PF line. Would he be fully sculpted? A head sculpt on a furry body? All fur? And how are they going to get scaled fur that doesn't look cheesy? I honestly think that he will never happen as a traditional PF.

:(

But the Emperor is doable and I hope he's next. On his throne? That would be incredible and would earn him a spot right next to the Speeder Bike.

Emperor on throne would be the Doctor Doom of the Star Wars PF line :rock I hope they make one.

I love this piece. Not something I anticipated being made in PF, but I find the Tusken design so fascinating and I love the pose. I had been holding out for a PF Stormie to complete my SW PF collection, but I couldn't pass this one up.

Certainly getting this. I like the exclusive too as it gives two display options though I probably prefer the Gaffi stick.

If I will have money when this ships, really not think so as i have many many orders with Sideshow, I plan on getting two sandpeople, one to diplay with the Gaffi stick and one with the rifle...

Back