Tusken Raider PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Gaffi too. It was packed really, really well, but the hand had broken off from the stick. No damage to either piece, but the hand was loose around the stick when I pulled out.

You can see the glue marks on the stick where it was glued. I just superglued it back in place. But strange that it would have seperated like that.

Not enough lead in the glue in China I guess.

tHIS IS HOW ITS PACKED!
GT.jpg

Got my Gaffi too. It was packed really, really well, but the hand had broken off from the stick. No damage to either piece, but the hand was loose around the stick when I pulled out.

You can see the glue marks on the stick where it was glued. I just superglued it back in place. But strange that it would have seperated like that.

Not enough lead in the glue in China I guess.

The same happened to me with my replacement Gaffi.

Got my Gaffi-stick today :joy I just wish they had given it a more detailed paintjob so it looked used and not brand new. ut it still looks good and i prefer it to the riffle.

I received mine as well. I have all of the Star Wars PF Exclusives and this is the FIRST and one that I not displayed the exclusive piece with it! The Gaffi stick is just more iconic and looks more appropriate in his hand. THe Rifle is nice, it just doesn't seem to fit.

I got my replacement piece. smaller than I thought, but looks real good. The hand is a bit darker with this piece, but not enough to be an issue. Very happy with it!! :D

Got mine! The hand wasn't broken off, but the silver/metal shaded part of the stick is a little wobbly. Not detached, but certainly not tight.

Anyone got a spare Gaffi I could have? A glass shelf on my DETOLF fell on my Tusken today and thank god only trashed the gaffi and not the statue!

Seeing as how there was a mistake with the Exclusives not getting a Gaffi, SS is likely to have some extras that they kept back for replacements.

Worth a try, good luck! :chug

Canceled my Legolas to order this at 179.99. Love both the wars and the rings but the wars takes precedence

Back