Turd's Customs: Zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Turd's Customs (the Last of Us Infected, I mean Clicker and a Joel)

that clicker is awesome!

Last edited:
Re: Turd's Customs (the Last of Us Infected)

BBC49580-65F8-4121-9C00-B77B17A3C399-757-00000166FAD32E35_zpsa879bbbc.jpg

That's AWESOME!

Will check out "the horseman"
Wish I had a ps3 to check out the last of us game.
Looks good.

that clicker is awesome!

Thanks! I love your set. I'm really thinking about picking up that true type sculpt and reworking it into Joel, yours came out so awesome!

That's AWESOME!

Thank you kindly!

Will check out "the horseman"
Wish I had a ps3 to check out the last of us game.
Looks good.

Thanks! The Horseman was awesome, it's a grat revenge movie. Some of my favorite movies are revenge movies and this one is definitely up there.

Re: Turd's Customs (Richard Harrow)

Haven't watched the show (plan on it though) so don't know him really but the face plate came out awesome man and he looks great!

Thanks, man! I've seen episodes and scenes here and there but I really started really watching it last night and I'm about 8 episode in I think, such a good show.

Thanks, man! I've seen episodes and scenes here and there but I really started really watching it last night and I'm about 8 episode in I think, such a good show.

Cool, I have the first 2 seasons from awhile ago but never got around to watching it, keep telling myself "I will tonight" and then I put on tv and fall asleep haha.

Cool, I have the first 2 seasons from awhile ago but never got around to watching it, keep telling myself "I will tonight" and then I put on tv and fall asleep haha.

So many shows I've said those same exact words to. :lol

Buddy that's a heck of a good start on the Harrow! Rainman hasn't got crap on Turd! Lol. In reality, that looks as good as the Rainman head.
You might make some freaks happy if you sell those.

Wow! That's the nicest complement I've ever received. Thank you very much!

:1-1:

Re: Turd's Customs (What to do???)

I'm super bored, I have enough sculpey for another head sculpt, who should I do? I was thinking Josh Brolin oldboy but not sure.

Back