TRIFORCE Gears of War Marcus Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagaliya

Super Freak
Reaction score
Like most collectors, I usually dismiss those figures included with special edition of video games as junk..and rightly so. But I want to bring to your attention this insane piece that is included with the gears of war 3 epic edition. Triforce has went well beyond the call of duty in making this statue, the details and paint app is near perfect, and the head sculpt is amazing. Very intricate item. It could EASILY be sold as a $200+ figure if you slap a hot toy or sideshow label on it.

The only reason I was lucky enough to notice this was because it was on display at comic con NY. At the time I thought it was part of their $400+ display set with the guns.

I *think* the ES is 1500 for this statue/epic edition, height is ~12". And get this, i picked this up at ebay for $50!!!!!!!! :panic: It's absolutely crazy! guess because the game was just released and all the gamers dont care and just trying to get some cash back. The ebay list is getting smaller though, i only see 5 listed at reasonable price now. This piece deserve a precious shelf space in my display. I really think collectors should consider getting it.

Sorry for the blur photos, only had my point-n-shoot with me.

PS also saw the star wars mmorpg gentle giant figure, it looks like crap.

They had the zelda on horse too(not triforce), it looked epic but $400 is too much :(

901626_press02-001.jpg

If you like this you should also get the NECA Thrashball Cole Statue for $100. It's just slightly smaller in scale but displays nicely with Marcus. And 100% agreed, for a video game item, Marcus is exceptionally well done! I would have no problem putting it up against any higher priced statue I have. Unfortunately it smells like old toy doll rubber. :lol

Like most collectors, I usually dismiss those figures included with special edition of video games as junk..and rightly so. But I want to bring to your attention this insane piece that is included with the gears of war 3 epic edition. Triforce has went well beyond the call of duty in making this statue, the details and paint app is near perfect, and the head sculpt is amazing. Very intricate item. It could EASILY be sold as a $200+ figure if you slap a hot toy or sideshow label on it.

The only reason I was lucky enough to notice this was because it was on display at comic con NY. At the time I thought it was part of their $400+ display set with the guns.

I *think* the ES is 1500 for this statue/epic edition, height is ~12". And get this, i picked this up at ebay for $50!!!!!!!! :panic: It's absolutely crazy! guess because the game was just released and all the gamers dont care and just trying to get some cash back. The ebay list is getting smaller though, i only see 5 listed at reasonable price now. This piece deserve a precious shelf space in my display. I really think collectors should consider getting it.

Sorry for the blur photos, only had my point-n-shoot with me.

PS also saw the star wars mmorpg gentle giant figure, it looks like crap.

That was a nice piece, I saw that at NYCC also.

Back