Prop Trick or Treat Studios Stripe and Evil Gremlin Puppet Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree with GZL on this one. You can bend the arms but they're pretty tight and the rubber will likely wear and eventually tear. I was planning on doing a Christmas card with this guy (and stripe) in the kitchen (gingerbread men and all) but he's definitely not very posable… This is the best I could do so I don't think he can climb the xmas tree bud.
Gremlin 3.jpg

Agree with GZL on this one. You can bend the arms but they're pretty tight and the rubber will likely wear and eventually tear. I was planning on doing a Christmas card with this guy (and stripe) in the kitchen (gingerbread men and all) but he's definitely not very posable… This is the best I could do so I don't think he can climb the xmas tree bud.
View attachment 358924

OK thanks. I'll probably try to come up with some sort of simple dio stand/base that incorporates a string of Christmas lights.

Horrorhound posted a decent video on this guy on the tube. Cant post the link as i'm at work but will do later . Looks really cool.

I was at Scare L.A. and TOTS were there and I saw a girl walking away with one of the Gremlin replicas, they had a few for sale and sold out early on.
I have it on pre-order but was willing to buy one on the spot!
Ended up buying a Gizmo, hehe

I am thinking of customizing both, most likely using glass eyes to make them look better and slight re-paints
I've been waiting for something like these for decades! So exciting!

I did the same with Stripe . Ended up repainting and adding more fur to the arms and ears. I never added glass eyes but glossed them up. With a little love, they can look really cool.

View attachment 358924

:rock I like that pic. If I could find a way to pose the arms these would be damn near perfect.

I'm still waiting (now impatiently) on BBTS to ship mine. But in the meantime, could you not take piano wire and shove it down the inside of the arms, then bend an pose it?

Maybe. The material is pretty thick so it would have to be strong enough to hold. I don't know how strong piano wire is.

Bahahahaaaaaa! Thanks for the compliment. It's an Ikea kitchen all the way! Funny story there are little holes in the arms. When trying to bend them, you can hear the air escaping in two spots on each arm, no joke. So I think they "poked" these in already. Ok so I need to know, is anyone going to coat the rubber with anything to insure longevity? The Hot Toys ED-209 dome required this to avoid cracking over time… I was thinking of doing this but not sure if it necessary?!?! On another note, I feel like i kinda' bitched about this guy in my previous posts but in all seriousness it is a smoking' piece and you can sorta' manipulate them with objects, like a blender hehehe.
Gremlins 4.jpg

IKEA? That explains why I like it - nice clean modern lines.

I want pix of him in the microwave! Have fun with that little bastard! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bahahahaaaaaa! Thanks for the compliment. It's an Ikea kitchen all the way! Funny story there are little holes in the arms. When trying to bend them, you can hear the air escaping in two spots on each arm, no joke. So I think they "poked" these in already. Ok so I need to know, is anyone going to coat the rubber with anything to insure longevity? The Hot Toys ED-209 dome required this to avoid cracking over time… I was thinking of doing this but not sure if it necessary?!?! On another note, I feel like i kinda' bitched about this guy in my previous posts but in all seriousness it is a smoking' piece and you can sorta' manipulate them with objects, like a blender hehehe.
View attachment 359144

If you are ever worried about it breaking down, cracking or deteriorating...pick yourself up a bottle of liquid latex from Party City or any Halloween store. You can coat the problem areas with that let it dry, and paint it to match.

Still waiting on you, BBTS. I fail to see how Trick or Treat sent these out over a week ago, and I have heard nothing from BBTS. I should have ordered direct. GRRRR

Still waiting on you, BBTS. I fail to see how Trick or Treat sent these out over a week ago, and I have heard nothing from BBTS. I should have ordered direct. GRRRR

Mine's on order with BBTS as well.

I may order another one through BBTS since they're cheaper than Trick or Treat and have $4 shipping.

I was getting sick of waiting on BBTS after you got your Gremlins and was going to just get it from Trick Or Treat's site but it's been showing the Reg Gremlin as pre-order and Stripe as not available. You must have got lucky with a first batch or something.

I have the 15" Sam ordered as well, but I'm not confident Mezco will get it out in time. Hopefully I'm wrong.

You'd have thought Mezco would have had Sam out in 6 months tops considering that they didn't have a hell of a lot of R & D to do. I mean they just cloned the SS one for the most part for cryin out loud.:slap:lol

Back