Trevor Grove's Jon Hamm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing that I'm curious about, Trevor. Are you going to give Weiner and Co./Hamm a few Drapers a lá Walter, Mal, and Jayne? I'd love to hear what they thought.

Figured I would post these in here, for those that don't frequent SilentSurfer's thread :duff

_MG_5922.jpg

_MG_5902.jpg

_MG_5874.jpg

_MG_5872.jpg

awesome! did anyone every source any good suits or period clothes for Don? any being custom made?

Toria is doing an awesome suit:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106326&highlight=draper

I'm using this Don Draper outfit from Barbie. It fits a TTL perfect (though the sleeves are surprisingly too long). When I get a narrow I'll post pics. I actually think it will fit the narrow better since the truetypes have longer arms than the TTL's.

The hat actually fits 1/6 heads (I haven't tried it on Don yet as he's packed up and ready to ship for painting). I put the hat on my headplay Michael Jordan and Trevor's Walt and it fit perfect (it's made of a rubber material). The briefcase is a huge plus and I absolutely love the way it looks. I was able to pick up a clothes set from ebay minus the body and head.

r4536_c_10_267_b.jpg

I'd love to see that suit on the TTL tbay, post pics when you can! :rock

The biggest issue for me is the tie, it's a little short and I think it looks best with the jacket open. I think I'll pick up toria's tie if she sells it separate (really wish I could pull the trigger on that suit because it looks incredible).

I was thinking the broader shoulders of the truetype would fit better but now I'm wondering if it will work as the suit is a bit small.

I'll try to get some pics with a narrow if I can get my hands on one soon.

Sorry for the bad iphone photos :monkey4

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

heres a few shots of mine painted by iminime. suit is 21st century, still the best 1/6 suits ever made (excluding customs) its a great placeholder till we get the ball rolling on Katos!

dsc1083oa.jpg

dsc1081k.jpg

dsc1080m.jpg

dsc1077y.jpg

dsc1076y.jpg

Jose shots are second to none, I only wish they came in solid varieties, it's the reason why I can't justify using the same suit on mine, the pinstripes are too prominate. C'mon Kato come through for us!!

I have an extra unpainted head that I am not going to do. If anyone is interested, send me a pm!

chapin why do you have so many of trevor groves sculpts, and all you do is sell them? miami killer, bad science teacher and know this one? its a wee bit Quirky, Queer and Questionable

good riddance! after making a well liked member of the community leave after re casting there work, then using there name to sell it! he had some set of balls to come back and pull the same trick!

Back