• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade my premium format Rhino ex or Dutch ex for your PF colossus ex?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Trade my premium format Rhino ex for your PF colossus ex?

i've got one and getting the rhino as well. shame on you for letting the Rhino go......:thwak

i've got one and getting the rhino as well. shame on you for letting the Rhino go......:thwak

Well I had colossus already paid for, until the seller decided to scam me out so i lost all my money spent for it. I need one again. Sucks but hey time to look again. No money left for one so I'm trying to get a trade for it.

Well I had colossus already paid for, until the seller decided to scam me out so i lost all my money spent for it. I need one again. Sucks but hey time to look again. No money left for one so I'm trying to get a trade for it.

I'm sorry that happened to you brother good luck the trade you are a trustworthy trader

That sucks, didn't you pay with PayPal ? Surely you must have some sort of way to get your money back with a PayPal claim? Btw who was the seller?

That sucks, didn't you pay with PayPal ? Surely you must have some sort of way to get your money back with a PayPal claim? Btw who was the seller?

Hi I will pm you the info. As far as paypal gift. Well we all know how that works if something goes wrong.

Back