TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi Jedi Padawan - Show Your Customs / Modification / Customization

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if maybe "The Harbinger"'s neck can be swapped out for Obi's. How would that look?

...forgot about this thread, should have posted this in here, sorry. WIP.
new body/neck, extended legs, darkened/treated all fabric, modded Episode II belt and sabre.
1-97_zpsdfffbc1e.jpg

Love the way you've got the robe hanging off him, looks surreal, very good capture of Kenobi.

Did you have a SSC head, outfit, belt and boots ready on hand when you bought UU Luke? :lol

There is a different thread for that Star Bun, I suggest you go there to discuss the UU Luke. Or add something worthwhile yourself to this one?
Here's a link, I'm sure the freaks over there who are customising their Lukes would be interested in your constant trolling about that figure.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87092&page=72

Love the way you've got the robe hanging off him, looks surreal, very good capture of Kenobi.
Damn, that's great, Rory. Nice customizing work and really like the colour and drape you got on the robe. Not a big fan of Obi-Wan's look in Episode I, but that is sweet.

Thanks gentlemen :duff

Last edited:
Im just throwing this out there, but would any fellow members be interested in a custom obi wan robe?

We could try to have tony meis or somebody else do it. For me, the one included with the figure is too dark in colour, it looks more suited to Qui Gon. Imagine a thin material like Tony's batman capes that hangs beautifully and doesn't have ugly seams everywhere.

I know I'd be game.

...forgot about this thread, should have posted this in here, sorry. WIP.
new body/neck, extended legs, darkened/treated all fabric, modded Episode II belt and sabre.
1-97_zpsdfffbc1e.jpg

Dude, this is amazing. I knew you were a great customizer from your pics in the Indiana Jones section, but this is something else.

I had apsolutly no interest in getting this figure until I saw this pic. Now im probably going to order it.

Dude, this is amazing. I knew you were a great customizer from your pics in the Indiana Jones section, but this is something else.

I had apsolutly no interest in getting this figure until I saw this pic. Now im probably going to order it.

Thanks man, don't blame me though!
:duff

Back