TPM Ewan Mcgregor as Obi-Wan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scifi67 said:
Got mine! Put this together while watching the history channel's star wars legacy show.

Awesome job sunohc, AWESOME job! Maybe an EPII Obi next?

Still working on putting pics in the post...

I'll second that question--- was it just a regular Dragon body that you used or a short Buck?

Got my head and others today!! Also... I solved my Lightsaber problem... would post pics, but my camera batteries died. I owe it all to IrishJedi. I took the keychain he sent me ( an almost exact 1:6th scale Episode 1/2 pewter saber), cut it from the chain, painted and sealed it. I then cut the saber blade from one of my extra ROTS Obi Wan sabers and glued it to the hilt. Really looks nice to me, and I owe it all to him.

The heads are very nice, you all are going to be happy with the way they turned out. Sunohc did a fantastic job. :rock

nice!
i'm so relieved a lot of you got the heads in time!
but i will not rest till i know everyone got theirs lol!

SO scifi, that was a hasbro costume on a dragon body?
i've always thought of just using sideshow's custome but i guess there's other ways :)

I've got a Hasbro costume already (with some boots from another type of fig--- Goring-- to modify) but I'm really looking for the perfect body... something to complement the HS and to look well posed with both SS' Qui-Gon and Maul.:maul

I'll probably just use the SSC ROTS Obi-Wan stuff, clothing, boots, belt and robe. Might just try to dye the Obi pants white and not even buy a Hasbro figure.

I snagged my Obi Hasbro for $8 on E-bay so I'm going to see how he looks with it...

DarkArtist81 said:
I'll probably just use the SSC ROTS Obi-Wan stuff, clothing, boots, belt and robe. Might just try to dye the Obi pants white and not even buy a Hasbro figure.

I'll send you mine for a free repaint. :monkey3 :monkey1

pixletwin said:
Of course you meant :rock :rock :rock

right? :monkey2

If it were any of these parts.... You'd earn a free repaint and maybe more...Unfortunately I probably won't use the Hasbro stuff... scale problems bother me...:lol

But if you had a Connor Macleod Trenchcoat, any HT or DID military parts, Dark Striped suit, SSC tux, SSC Obi belt, shoes or tunic.... Guarantee you'd get a free repaint...;)

:D

You are correct sir,
Hasbro outfit and saber (need to alter outfit more for a better fit)
SSC robe, belt and boots
Body is DML, let me verify which one.
I store them headless by size, i think it's Tak or Attila. The DML body worked great, taller that Maul but way shorter than QG.

Also needs the water treatment for the robe.

Last edited:
Hasbro will probably have to do for me, too, until SSC makes an Ep. I Obi, that is. Then I'll get one to steal the clothes from it.

The pictures went away. :monkey2 Hey, Sunohc, could you repost them? I want to get an idea of what he'll look like all painted up.

Back