Toys Works: Saber Master & Spirit Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obiwan ROTS is inevitable from Hot Toys, just wait..regardless of how OT fans view the PT, there are many fans out there who loves the PT and willing to spend on their beloved characters, PT- Clone Wars has the superior designs even the most PT haters have to admit (Grievous, Dooku, vary clone commandos and troopers...)

100% Im saying PT lines will outsells the current TFA craps in the market and upcoming TLJ. I will patiently wait for Hot Toys version of Mace Windu, as well as
for the others!

:goodpost:

I think I'll wait too. I may pick up a loose Mace head when available, but other than that, I'm going to hold out hope that the ecstatic reception to the Anakin figure will help Hot Toys see the PT is a gold mine. Here's to hoping they make Obi-Wan (TPM, AOTC, ROTS), Dooku, Sidious, Palpatine, Mace, Yoda, Padme (TPM, AOTC, ROTS), Jango, Grievous, Maul, Qui-Gon, Anakin (TPM, AOTC), and Vader (ROTS). I'm excited and terrified that I would want all of the figures ive listed. I didn't even mention troops and droids. A HT Droideka would be sick.

Qui-Gon looks like a Land of Confusion puppet of Liam Neeson haha 4D281257-DCB5-44F4-9F05-841B17BFC2D2.jpeg

Did this company make any other star wars figures? Some one please tell me.

Isn’t that a bit of a reach? I don’t see Hot Toys making either of these characters.

Not sure in this case as many have indicated that ALL star wars characters are on the table at the moment. If Anakin sells, I expect more prequel characters.

I pre-ordered the Mace Windu one. I can probably get the right lightsaber off ebay for cheap. Can not do that monstrosity that is Qui-Gon.

So, no other SW figs were made by this company? I'm trying to keep track of them.

I pre-ordered the Mace Windu one. I can probably get the right lightsaber off ebay for cheap. Can not do that monstrosity that is Qui-Gon.

I'm sure they will correct it. Lots of people have pointed it out.

So, no other SW figs were made by this company? I'm trying to keep track of them.

These are the first

I would rather spend 130.00-140.00 dollars on a figure that is close than 230.00-240.00 on a figure that is almost exact.

I wouldn't.

In general, if it's something I want enough to part with money for, then I'd always rather pay more for better quality and accuracy, than save a few bucks for something that is merely adequate.

That aside, Mace looks pretty good here, all things considered.

Probably got a C&D from Disney after getting ratted out by Hot Toys. Hopefully they will pop up on ebay.

Probably got a C&D from Disney after getting ratted out by Hot Toys. Hopefully they will pop up on ebay.

Lol I hope not. I want that Mace figure.

I saw a Facebook post by TNS saying he was cancelling them and wouldn't deal with Toys Works again. Commenting was turned off so I don't know any more than that.

Very odd considering OSK told me that my order is still secure.

this kind of sucks, the mace windu looked pretty good and I was planning on pick up qui gon for the clothing set to improve my custom.

How different are those robes from the sets on AliExpress here... Scratch that... looking properly they're very different. The AE set of Jedi robes use to be available in 2 colours... a darker brown cloak for Ben and the other with a lighter brown cloak for Mace.

Surely this has got to be worth a punt for a Stormtrooper rifle with a bit of paint and weathering?

I suspect these got shut down. Shame if so. Would've been nice to have Mace to put with the HT Anakin.

Kit over at OSK said my $20 deposit would be refunded if they recieved notice that the figures were being cancelled. I've checked in with him a couple times and he seems to think they're still being manufactured. Definitely weird.

Kit over at OSK said my $20 deposit would be refunded if they recieved notice that the figures were being cancelled. I've checked in with him a couple times and he seems to think they're still being manufactured. Definitely weird.

I didn't preorder anywhere so that's good to know.

Back