1/6 Toys Works - Jessica Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm getting a jones (rimshot) to add this to my collection, now that I have the space to display everyone. The OSK one seems to be the best starting point, but needs some work afterwards. That sound about right?

So I'm getting a jones (rimshot) to add this to my collection, now that I have the space to display everyone. The OSK one seems to be the best starting point, but needs some work afterwards. That sound about right?

Kit's Vimal Kerketta/Ganghood Jessica is the best full set I know of. The only change I made was putting the bigger jacket on her from TS Toys' Rowdy.

Toys Works' Jessica was a complete washout.

Here is a comparison of the Vimal/Ganghood (the gasmask bag is from DiD's Coleman) vs Toys Works:

48345695101_1fb7226e2a_o.jpg

This was after I put Rowdy's jacket onto Kit's figure:

48494472257_f684893e5f_o.jpg

I looked for the original Jessica jones Thread to post this in but could not find it. This is the one sixth kit version of the figure. I finally had some spare time to do some custom work to this figure.
View attachment 476634
View attachment 476635
View attachment 476636
View attachment 476637
View attachment 476638
View attachment 476639

The first thing that i did was weather the jeans. I added holes and fraying like she has in the show and painted to her thigh like she often has in the show (more so from the finale of Season and mid season 2) i used brown paint to dirty up the pants and took a fine sandpaper sheet to thin it out. I also made a new shirt and scarf from strach which was a horrible expirence :lol . I cut the hair in layers and added tons of gel to keep a semi curled style, which kinda back fired beacue now the gel is flaking off and is getting all over the clothes. I added some fingerless black widow gloves to complete the look.
I've seen that you've cut parts of the latex neck in one of your pictures. What's the proper way to do it ?
Btw the way you styled her hair is incredible !

IMG_20220102_112212863.jpg

First of all, happy New year everyone!
So that neck Area is all kinds of wrong.
Yes I'm resurrecting this thread again 😁.

I'm in awe with all your modified Jessicas and I want to get a new body for her.

Especially as the neck area on the body is not working.
Either i don't "connect it" enough and the head goes shaky (like a funko pop) or I connect it properly and her head gets way top low and the latex of the neck crushes as it is way too wide.

Could I steal some advice from you as to where to find the right body that would give her a longer neck but still have her clothes fit ?
Definitely new to updating figure 😕

Back