Tom Clancy's The Division

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not sure I'd want to rescue this kid, seems a tad psycho.

Last edited:
This game looks very promising and I have been interested from the start. I am very weary of how it will turn out given the fact that Ubisoft is questionable when it comes to the quality of their games. I know I will get crap for this but I actually enjoyed Watch Dogs for the most part.

I guess people got invite for a alpha on consoles and I was reading comments from people who played it and surprisingly it was almost entirely positive. People were gushing over it.

Been sinking my teeth into the beta the last couple days. it seems like a really fun game. enjoying the new gear and weapons and clothing I can customize with. My only concern is if it will be a repeat of destiny where there's only a real handful of missions with the expectation you'll just keep replaying them on harder difficulties. I want a ton of story and side missions personally.

It's OK, but it's kind of boring, it's also really buggy for me. First time playing I couldn't shoot an had to reboot. Now it's stuck saying I need to do a tutorial which I've already done and it won't let me progress.

I dunno about everyone else, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Tho I didn't have a lot of problems like some ppl did. I was also aware that they disabled a lot of the "roaming gangs" and such in pve. I preordered b/c of the beta, and am stoked for it.

So from a gameplay standpoint, is this primarily pvp with some pve elements? I was initially interested in the game, but never cared much for pvp.

I can never keep track of when games come out lol. I just saw footage and went "ooooooh"

I feel like Ghost Recon won't even look the same by the time it comes out. Ubisoft is really bad with that.

Just need to look at the beta compared to the demo from E3. Beta didn't even come close the the prettiness of the e3 video.

Watchdogs didn't look as nice (graphically) as when it was first shown of. Supposedly neither does The Division, but I haven't seen any direct comparisons to illustrate that.

Neither did Far Cry 3, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Assassin's Creed anything, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell Blacklist and the list goes on forever. Not saying all Ubisoft games are bad, I even liked some of the ones I just mentioned but from Announcement to release I've never once gotten the same game.

Back