To **** with the new Photobucket.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any freaks using or paying them should stop. But before you go flood them with emails about how terrible the new layout is. :mad:

Whats the best alternative?

What a whiny *****.

Don't even look at the layout. Log in, mute volume (so I don't have to listen to any crap), move my pics into the upload box, wait 4 seconds, viola, pics with

I use it still because I don't care.

What a whiny *****.

Don't even look at the layout. Log in, mute volume (so I don't have to listen to any crap), move my pics into the upload box, wait 4 seconds, viola, pics with links.[/quote]

Pretty much. I didn't even notice things were different. :lol I thought it looked different but that's it. It's very blah to me.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

You guys probably only upload and post pics. Nothing more than that. If you still like it, good for you. There is a bunch of features that where there that are gone. Its not just about how it looks. If you never went beyond simple uploading then I don't expect you to know what has changed and the it obviously hasn't effect you.

Go gush in a LotR thread Josh, don't need your trolling here.

Shut your aesthetic whore mouth.

Wait, you mean there is more to photobucket than simply uploading pics and other stuff? Like what? What features do you speak of. I know it had that effects and cropping crap, but I just do that myself before I upload.

And Josh loves everything, wish I could be as optimistic and positive as that guy.

i dont like the fact that i cant view the stats and i dont like the tumblr format to scroll. i have e-mailed their customer service and they seem to be paying attention to the inquiries. i like flickr as an alternative, may end up using that.

You guys probably only upload and post pics. Nothing more than that. If you still like it, good for you. There is a bunch of features that where there that are gone. Its not just about how it looks. If you never went beyond simple uploading then I don't expect you to know what has changed and the it obviously hasn't effect you.

Go gush in a LotR thread Josh, don't need you trolling here.

That's all I use it for. So if there are feature gone you're right I wouldn't notice them.

Ill troll where I like. :yess:

And Josh loves everything, wish I could be as optimistic and positive as that guy.

I am optimistic by nature but I don't love everything.

OhSnap_zps38b31ade.gif

The ebay layouts get on my nerves the most. Seems like that **** is always changing, then goes back, then changes again.

:lecture

Like a simple feature called....pages? Doesn't exist any more. But like I said, I have 2 accounts. Used both versions. Got used to the new version. It's not better.

I"m also an unhappy user of the new layout.
There were loads of comments on the feedback-forum, but they ignored it all and simply deleted the whole thread.

What bugs me most, is that they offer the beta-version of the site, and then don't offer a way back. It's a beta. It's not supposed to be used already. There are still lots of bugs in it, but I can't switch back anymore.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday , being unable to view all photos at once and having to wait for them to load bit by bit is extremely annoying.

I also find it very annoying that when I'm in a subfolder, and I press upload, the uploads are automatically going into the main folder.

Something I hate about Photobucket is that I will do a google image search, And find pictures I needed, but when I click on them they disappear.
and they were photobucket pics. It happens so often, I will see a really cool pic in the thumbnails and I would click on it, and BAM! gone, the pic is not working anymore.

Back